Chapter 31

Song Of The Chapter: Man In The Mirror by Micheal Jackson. Cause its stuck in my head and I'm annoying my mom ^.^

I'm going to skip now because I felt like it was taking to long so 2 years later here we go...

________________________

*2 years later*

(But first a fill in ;))

Over the past two years Zach and Hailey broke up because they were only together for the sex I guess... Taylor and Tyler have a baby that's 4 months old and are married... Robert and Courtney are still going strong and engaged! As for me and Austin... To be honest things are going slower then I would like... I mean I love him but he acts like we're still 16 but were not I'm 18 and he's 19 he's to stuck in the moment! Me and him moved to Miami last year too! We're on our own but mamas just down the street.

Lately it's been taking a huge toll on my side of the relationship...

"Austin can't we just stay in tonight I really don't want to do anything..." Austin wanted to go to a movies *rolls eyes*

"Why?" He asked

"Because that's something 16 year olds do for a first date!" I said raising my voice a little.

"I know... But please just I really want to see iron man 3!" He said

"Can't you go with Alex or something.." I said continuing to play on my phone.

"No because he with sarah." He said

"Ugh you are so annoying sometimes... Fine ill go but this is the LAST time!" I said getting up to get dressed.

"Thank you!" He Said

He is such a child... To be honest I've thought about leaving him a couple times but the thought always leaves my mind instantly.

-at the movies-

"Hello welcome what movie would you like to see tonight?" The lady asked

"Actually the names Austin mahone." He said smiling hugely... I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms... Like who he is matters! Yes he's a teen heart throb but you know what so am I and I don't go around pointing it out do i? No!

"Oh theatre 14" she said giving us tickets. We went into the theatre and watched the commercials then the light dimmed down and there were no other people there.

The movie was supposed to start but instead a picture of me and Austin came up and stereo hearts..our song was playing. I was so confused many pictures were flashing of us Austin grabbed my hand and squeezed it and I could see him watching me from the corner of my eye. A few tears fell watching how much we've changed since we first started dating when were 15.

At the end I was full out crying Austin stood up and pulled me up with him last kiss by pearl jam started playing and we slow danced to it.

"I love you so much and I know this took me forever to do but..." Austin got on one knee "Kaylei Marie Stone I love you so much I love how you snore in your sleep how you have these random outbursts of energy and confidence and you sing your heart out and dance your butt off I love how you care so much for people even the ones that hurt you how your so kind hearted and loving how you treat my mom as she's your own how you are shy and always hung your head low when i met you and the point is I love everything about you and please Kaylei, do me the honor of being my beloved wife." He said I was balling.

I started to shake my head frantically and choked out "yes!" He slid the ring on my finger. I pulled him up and kissed him really hard squeezing him very hard. "I love you I love you I love you!!!" I said