Chapter 7

Song of the chapter: If I was your man By Justin Bieber

--------------------------------------------

-Austin-

"Ok so, what's the plan?" Asked alex.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, how are we going to ask the girls?"

"Oh well I could take Kaylyn to get some food. And you could take Sarah to take some pictures in the photo booth." I said walking towards them.

"Hey you wanna go get something to eat?" I asked Kaylyn.

"Sure, Sarah you cool hanging out with Alex for a bit?" She Asked turning towards me but still looking at sarah.

"Yeah no problem." She said

"Wanna go take some pictures?" Alex asked Sarah.

"Ok! Sounds fun. Lets go" said Sarah grabbing Alex pulling him towards where I guess the photo booth was.

••••

"What do you want?" Asked kaylyn.

"Subway, of course." I said walking over to subway.

"Ok fine with me. You know I like subway anyways." She said

At that moment her hand brushed up against mine and I was so tempted to grab it and intertwine our fingers but I didn't.

We got our sandwiches and sat down.

"I have a question." I said nervous

"Yeah, shoot." She said

"Ok, we'll I was wondering if maybe sometime we could... Um... Go on a date." Once I said that she looked up at me searching my eyes her face straight with no emotions but I could tell she was scanning my eyes.

She finally brought her lips to a smile. "Yes, I'd like that." She said grabbing my hand that was lying on the table.

"Great." I said and I asked her right in time cause Alex and Sarah came up holding hands laughing right in that moment.

"Can I talk to you over here

For a second, Austin?" Alex asked.

"Uh.. Yeah sure. Ill be right back." I said to Kaylyn she shook her head.

"What's up?" I asked Alex

"Did you ask kaylyn?!"

"Yeah... Did you ask sarah?"

"What did she say?!"

"Yes and did you ask sarah" I said repeating myself getting a little impatient

"Bro that's so cool! And yeah I did... She said yes of course." He said with a cocky attitude but I knew he wasn't a prick or anything like that.

"Nice." I said then we fist pounded and headed back to the table.

-Alex-

'Ten minutes earlier'

"Sarah?" I said

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that maybe sometime youd... Go on a date with me?" I said she hesitated for about 30 seconds before jumping into a hug and saying yes. "Good. So uh maybe we should go find Austin and Kaylyn huh?" I said blushing

"Yeah and if I know Kaylyn well enough she'll be by subway she absolutely loves it there." She said laughing grabbing my hand.

"Ok." I said smiling really big.

It was kind of embarrassing to be honest. But I was happy that she said yes. She looked up at me and she grabbed my red Chicago bulls SnapBack and put It on. She looked really cute with it on so I let her wear it. I just grabbed my new one and put it On. Shrugging off the fact that she stole one of my favorite hats.

We walked up and just as we did Kaylyn grabbed his hand. i was pretty sure he asked and she said yes at that moment but I still wanted to ask him to be sure.

••••

Fast forward to current time

-Kaylyn-

"Oh my gosh guess what???" Sarah and I both said at the same time the. We laughed.

"You first." I said

"Ok, ALEX ASKED ME OUT!" she said very excitedly.

"Shh they'll hear you and no way? That's weird cause Austin just asked me out too!" I said also very EXCITED!

"That's weird but so cool! Told you he liked you!" She said with a sort of evil grin on her face.

"Shut up ok! And I told you Alex liked you too so we were both right!!!" I said laughing

"Ok... Ok they're coming back ACT NATURAL!" She said

"Oh my gosh Sarah calm down." I said trying not to make it look like we were so phased by this.

"Sorry." She said looking down.

"Hey, so where to next?" Alex asked.

Me and Sarah looked at each other and grinds we were both thinking something very evil and embarrassing for any guy. No guy ever want to bee seen there.

"Victoria Secret." Me and Sarah said at the same time.

The boys looked utterly and completely shocked and/or pissed off. Sarah and I just laughed and she grabbed Alex's hand and I grabbed Austin's. Pulling the two towards the escalator.