Chapter 21

Song of The Chapter: Tie Me Down by New Boyz

OK so I was reading over my past chapters and I realized that I put Hailey with Tyler and I accidentaly made her with Zach so I'm just going to put her with Zach haha sorry :)

___________________________________

"IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T OF DONE THAT" I screamed at Austin

"Thats the thing Kaylei I DON'T love you!" He yelled back

"FINE THEN GET THE F OUT DOUCHEBAG" I was pissed

"No considering this is my room!"

"This is our room but fine since I really can't stand you goodbye Austin Fucking Mahone!" I yelled running out of the room.

He came running after me and started shaking me "KAYLEI BABE KAYLEI COME ON BABE KAYLEI" he yelled why was he doing that.

Thats when I woke up from the terrible nightmare all sweaty with Austin on top of me shaking me.

"Austin?" I asked I could feel the tears spewing out of my eyes.

"Babe I'm here shh its ok" Austin said rubbing my back straddling me.

"Y-Y-Y" I started but I couldn't stop sobbing it felt all to real.

"What happend baby?" Austin asked still trying to comfort me.

"In my dream you said you didn't L-L-LOVE ME!!!!" I yelled the last two words "you were being so mean to me" I said tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"Of course I love you baby you are the straw to my berry the star to my burst and most importantly the pop to my tart" he smiled at me I laughed a little at that cause I know how much he loves pop tarts I could barely see his face considering it was probably 4 in the morning.

" You're so chessy Austin but I love your chessyness can you sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked starting to stop crying.

"yes I actually would perfer cuddling with you."

"MMM you smell good" I laughed. It was true though he does smell amazing as always.

"Yeah I know you told Bryan that earlier and you know was I really that weird?" He asked I forgot I texted him about "Bryan" well atleast he knows I'm faithful to him

"Yes and when  you were Bryan you were being so much like yourself. You are my weirdo that I love though" I smiled up at him and kissed him though I had to crane my neck considering I was rapped in his arms and my head was on his chest.

"Have you ever listened to yourself I mean you are SO weird but I love you too" He smiled then kissed me but this time it was a lingering kiss basically a passionate yet not rough make out session."Haha you taste good" Austin said into the kiss I immediatley started laughing pulling away from his lips and laying my head back onto his chest.

-Courtney-

Austin wasn't the only one that came out Robert and Zach did too. When I saw robert I litteraly jumped into his arms even though It was only two days that I didn't see him I was so miserable and I missed him so much cause so to speak hes my baby!

"Do you want to go to sleep now?" Robert asked me while we were sort of watching a movie on the couch cause we decided to get a different room so Zach and Hailey could have some privacy as well as us.

I just shook my head because I was falling asleep with my head resting on his shoulder. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed I was still in my clothes though.

"Robby?" I asked

"Yes babe" He asked setting me down on the bed

"Can you change me out of my pants?" I asked I heard him laugh a little then shuffle over to a suitcase and I heard him unzip it then he dropped his shorts on my stomach. "thanks"

"No problem" He laughed. I pulled of my pants slowly and lazily and pulled his shorts on. Then I pulled off my shirt leaving me in my tanktop. When I was done I scooted over to robert and cuddled up to him.

He put his arms around me and I put my leg over his comfortably and slung my arm over his tummy. "I love you" He said sweetly then kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too RawRob" I put my hand up his shirt and started lightly running my fingers up his perfectly toned sexy abs. He was so fit it was unreal. I felt him shiver so I stopped and then I kissed his lips and fell asleep in that perfect position.

-Austin-

I'm just laying here watching Kaylei sleep ok that sounds creepy but its not intended that way its just shes so cute when shes sleeping but I know I have to get her up soon so we can go meet up with Evan again and talk more about the tour now that she knows its really me. It was so hard to get her to go back to sleep last night after her nightmare but she finally fell asleep when I sang stereo hearts to her.

"Hey its time to get up Kaylei wake up."I said lightly shaking Kaylei

"No I can't wake up I'm to comfortable." She laughed then lifted her head.

"Come on" I said getting up and grabbing her hands.

"Why are you so mean?" She asked I laughed at her and lifted her up

"I'm not I just care about your carrer."

"Dude I'm 15" She got up finally

"With a singing carrer and signed" I smirked at her she just glared at me and went in the bathroom to take her shower. I laughed at got my clothes on. Changing into white skinny jeans a white tanktop a button up t-shirt that I didn't bother buttoning up with white supras. *what he wore in heart in my hand* and I sat on my bed and got on twitter. Replied to some mahomies DMed the crew. Then Kaylei came out in a towel. She was looking at her phone and when she looked up at me she stopped dead in her tracks.

"What?" I smiled up at her.

"You look..." I stood up to walk towards her she was scanning me up and down

"I look what?" I asked smirking at her.

"I don't know but you are so sexy" She smiled at me and I put my hands around her waist she got on her tippytoes and kissed me.

"Youre sexier." I smirked she nodded no and I kept kissing her but nodded yes. I picked her up and pinned her to the wall though she was only in a towel. We were just kissing and I was roaming my hands around her.

"We have to go now" She smiled at me and slid down the wall to go grab her clothes. Took them back to the bathroom to get dressed. My mouth was hitting the floor shocked that she did that she always is the one that goes farther and I'm the only one that stops it. Tease....