Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Austin Mahone Himself <3

Song of the chapter: Stuck in the moment by Justin Bieber

__________________________________________________

-Austin-

I woke up and Kayleis' head was still in my lap I smiled at the thought and I looked over at Zach and Hailey and let me just say they're really cute! I was hungry and I can't cook worth crap so I decided to wake Kaylei up so she can help me.

"Kaylei... Wake up" I said nudging her a little bit.

"no... I'm tired Ethan go away" Haha she thought I was Ethan thats cute.

"Come on baby get up." I said she had this confused look on her face while her eyes were still closed.

"ew I'm your sister..." she said her eyes still closed.

"I hope your brother doesn't do this" I said before kissing her. She smiled into the kiss so I figured she realized it was me.

"No defenitly not thats much better..." she said kissing me again.

"Good now can you help me make breakfast?" I asked she imediatley frowned

"Are you serious is this the only reason you got me up?" She asked I could tell she was kind of mad.

"No of course not I missed you too." I said smiling down at her.

"Good answer..." She said getting up. I couldn't help myself so I smacked her butt. She just laughed, covered it up, and walked away. I got up and followed her to the kitchen.

She was getting out some eggs and bacon. "You don't have to make that I just wanted your help making oatmeal or something" I said grabbing her waist.

"Its ok I should make some for those two in there too so..." She laughed gosh I missed her laugh...

"BABE YOU CAN TALK!" I screamed she jumped a little so I guess I scared her a little bit.

"Oh my gosh I can I just realized that." she laughed. I picked her up and spun her around and then kissed her as I was letting her down. "That means I can do this again..." I wasn't sure what she was doing until she started to sing somebody to love by Justin Bieber.

'For you I'd write a symphony,

I'd tell the violin Its time to sink or swim,

watch them play for ya,

For you I'd be,

Runin a thousand miles,

Just to get where you are

Step to the beat of my heart,

I don't need a whole lot,

But for you I admit I,

I'drather give you the world,

Or we can share mine,

I know I won't be the first one,

To give you this attention,

Baby listen

I just need somebody to love

I don't need to much just somebody to love,

Somebody to love.'

She sang so beautifully after she was done she kissed me and then Zach and Hailey came into the kitchen clapping I joined them. How could I have not known that she could sing? I guess I never thought about it.

"I missed your singing Its been a while ever since... yeah you stopped" Hailey said pulling Kaylei into a hug.

"I know but i'll be singing again... Cause I'm happy finally and plus... I got a record deal!" She said so happy

Hailey pulled back "OH MY GOSH WHAT?!?!?" Hailey asked I could tell she was excited.

"remember last summer when you helped me send out allll those samples?" Hailey shook her head "Well I got a call the other day and my mom answered it of course and it was Big Machine Records and they said theyd like to sign me amazing right?" Kaylei asked Hailey shook her head again and pulled kaylei back into a hug.

"So what does this mean?!?!" Hailey asked

"Well they said for me to give them a call when I could talk again and they said they'd set up a meeting for me"

"Oh my gosh this is amazing Im so proud gosh I love just don't forget me ok?" Hailey said letting a tear slip down her cheek. I looked at Kaylei and she was crying too. There they were hugging and crying... What would this mean for our relationship?