Chapter 9

Song of the chapter: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

__________________________

-Kaylyn-

I woke up and at first u didn't know where I was but then I realized I was on Austin's bed. How did I get here? What did we do last night? The last thing I remember was Austin singing to me.

"Morning." I whipped my head around to see Austin leaning against the doorway.

"Hey... Why am I here?" I asked kind of scared.

"Oh last night you fell asleep in my arms so I just let you stay in here." He said I smiled. How sweet of him!

"Shoot Ethan! He's gonna be so mad!" I said getting up.

"I called him last night to tell him you were here at first he didn't want you to but then he said it was ok." Again I thought 'how sweet'.

W

I got up and walked over to austin. "Thank you." I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"No problem. You hungry?" He asked while his cheeks were red.

"Yeah."

"Ok let's go my moms making pancakes!" He said grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hi michele!" I said

"Hi sweetie did you sleep good?" She asked. I assumed Austin also told her I would be staying in his room for the night.

"Yes. I did thanks for asking Austin's bed is very comfortable." I said laughing.

She smiled and gave me a plate and Austin we all sat at the table and ate

Breakfast Michele and I had some polite conversation she asked me a couple questions about the boys

Too. She is very nice and beautiful.

"Do you wanna go somewhere today?" Austin asked. Reminding me he was here. And yes I know I was in HIS house talking to HIS mom but I spaced.

"Sure! But I should go home and change and freshen up." I said

"Ok sounds good ill come over in an hour is that ok?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said hugging him and kissing his cheek again. "Bye." I said "bye michele!" I yelled

"Bye hun!" She yelled back.

Then I left and walked over to my house I called my friend Hannah.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Oh my gosh ok so this new kid Austin came to my school and we hung out and then again with him and his friend Alex and now I really like him and i spent the night at his house and talked to his mom and kissed his cheek twice and I'm freaking out cause were gonna hang out again!" I said really fast.

"No way that is so cool maybe some day me you Austin and Giovanni can go on a double date!" Giovanni's her boyfriend that she met on meet me. I've never really talked to him but he made her happy and seems cool. So I don't have a problem with Him.

"That would be so cool! But imma go take a shower and stuff and get ready but do thou wanna spend the night tonight maybe?" I asked

"Sure call me when you're done with you date! Wink wink." She said

"Don't wink wink me ok but bye call you." I said then Hung up.

I grabbed out some turquoise skinny jeans, a blueish green shirt, and two random socks one with the word geek on it and the other nerd on it.

-Austin-

"Honey?" My mom said as I was Bout to leave the kitchen.

"Yeah mom?" I asked turning towards her.

"You really like her don't you?" She asked

"Why?" I asked

"Because when I was talking to her you were staring at her with a smile that I only see when you get a new pair of shoes or a basketball plus she all you talk about." She said I guess she was right though I do really like her...

"Ok yeah I do and I asked her out and so I want to take her somewhere special cause to be honest mom I'm FINALLY getting over Julie." I said

Julie was the girl that I thought I loved but she got in a car wreck and she lived but after she realized that I wasn't the one she wanted. After I was with her almost everyday in the hospital she told me it was over. I was crushed but I really like Kaylyn now.

"That's good, cause I knew it was gonna take some time but its ok. You can have Kaylyn if you go for her. Oh and austin?"

"Yeah?" I asked with my head down.

"Ill help you with this date it'll be a good one that she won't forget I promise." She smiled as I looked up at her "now go, get ready to hang out with her!" She laughed

"Ok, ok I'm going bye mom love you thank you!"

"Love you too your welcome.'"

I smiled and walked up the stairs and going into my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed out a pair of black jeans, a white v-neck, as well as a black pair of Jordan's and walked into my bathroom.

***

I got dressed and blow dried my hair making sure it didn't curl. My phone started going off I looked and it was Kaylyn I immediately smiled and picked up.

"Hey what's up?" I asked

"I'm ready now if you want to go?" She asked.

"Sure but uh where are we going?" I asked

"Well we could go horseback riding my aunt has a ranch not to far from here!" She said

"Ok sounds fun ill be right over just gotta say bye to my mom."

"Ok bye austin!" She said then hung up. I smiled when she said my name.

I walked to my moms room and knocked. "Come in!" She said.

"Hey me and Kaylyn decided to go to her aunts ranch and ride horses is that ok?" I asked

"Yeah just call me when your done bye love you hun."

"Bye love you too." I said then walked out.