Chapter 29

Song Of The Chapter: Back At One by Brian McKnight

_________________________

Finallly Austins out of the hospital... but since he still needs help and Austin told his mom how good I was with him and how the nurses did'nt even help she asked if I could move in until hes better and back on his own two feet. My mom of course doesn't care and neither does Ethan so I'm doing it for Austin and Michele.

"Hey sweety thank you so much for doing this its just that I have to work to bills..." Michele said as I was getting into her car.

"Its really no problem as long as I can do my schoolwork I'll be fine.. and I'm starting home schooling this week because I'm becoming more and more famous each day and so is Austin, anything to help out Austin when he needs it." I smiled at her.

"Thank you."She smiled back and pulled out. On the way back to the house we just talked a little and sung to the radio obnoxiously and laughing... Believe it or not but shes like a mom to me.

"Michele?"

"Yes honey?"

"This may be alot to ask of you but can I call you mom you're more of a mom then my real mom will ever be."

"Of course I've always wanted a daughter and I have a feeling you'll be in my life until I die so yes please I would perfer if you would call me mom" She said as we were pulling into her driveway I unbuckled and hugged her tightly and said thank you.

"Your so welcome and lets get inside before Austin has a huge panic attack" We laughed and got out. I got by bag from the back of the car and we walked inside.

"MOM? KAYLEI? IS THAT YOU?" Austin called at us.

"yes Austy" I said shaking my head and going over the guest bedroom down stairs, you see thats the only thing Michele needed of me is to sleep downstairs so no "funny buisness" happened under her roof. Thats ok though its not that bad.

"You hungry" I asked leaning over the couch where he was.

"yes can you order some pizza pleeease?" He begged.

"Yes as long as its from dominos!" I said walking over to the phone. I ordered the pizza and sat the chair that was next to the couch.

"Why are you over there?" Austin asked looking at me funny.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head.

"Why aren't you over here?" He said pouting and patting the spot by the couch.

"Because mom said no funny business" I said laughing

"Mom? Who's mom?" He asked

"Mom!" I said pointing at Michele that was coming in to the room. "Oh yeah I forgot I'm calling Michele your mom, mom is that ok?" I asked

"Perfect!" He said smiling ear to ear.

"Good" I smiled wide and the doorbell rang I got the pizza and went into the kitchen putting pizza on some plates and bringing it to the living room.

When I came back Michele and Austin were whispering about something and then stopped when I walked in.

"Please don't stop on the account of me being here!" I said giving them their pizza and sitting down.

"Oh no it's fine I'm going to go out with Lisa anyways." Michele said getting up to go upstairs.

"What was that all about?" I asked

"You"

"Me? What about me?"

"Nothing." Austin smiled stuffing his face.

"Whatever liar..."

"Sorry."

"It's whatever" I laughed and took our dishes to the kitchen when we were done

__________________________

Sorry it's so short I just didn't know what to do haha anyways I probably gonna skip ahead quite a bit pretty soon...

- kaylei <21

Hes Not Just Anyone (austin mahone fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें