Chapter 3

Song of the Chapter: Call Me Maybe Carly Rae Jepsen ;)

---------------------------------------------

-Austin-

I woke to my phone ringing playing with you by Chris brown. I looked at the screen of my phone and I saw that it was Kaylyn I smiled really big and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey I didn't wake you up did i?" She asked

"Oh, no I've been up for a while." I lied

"Good, so when do you want to meet at the school."

"How about in an hour?" I asked

"Ok she you then!" She cheered

"K, bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up biting my lip.

How did she do that I asked myself.

-Kaylyn-

I've never felt this way I mean I've had a boyfriend before but Austin was different... A good different. I got ready to hang out with him by putting eyeliner, mascara, and cover up on. As well as my light blue skinnys and a red shirt with a tank top under it with my D.C. Skater shoes. Grabbed my phone then went downstairs.

"Hey I'm going to go hang

Out with a friend for a bit. Tell mom will you?" I asked Ethan walking down the stairs.

"Who? I though hailey was at her dads this weekend."

"My friend I met yesturday, his na-"

"Wait hold up his?" He asked

"Yes?" I said slowly

"Ok just be careful?" He said

"I will bye Ethan."

"Bye"

I walked out the door and put my hands in my pockets and started walking. It felt weird considering it was 1:00 and it's a saturday.

-Austin-

I went my moms door and knocked

"Come in Austin." She said

"Hey mom I'm going to hang out with a friend at the park is that ok?" I said

"Yes, of course." She said excitedly. I assumed it was because I already made a friend here "what his name?"

"Actually is shes a her and her name is kaylyn" I said

"Oh I see... Have fun." She said with a look on her face that was kind of creeping me out.

"K mom love you bye." I said walking back towards the door.

"Bye." She said

I walked out the front door and put my headphones in.