Chapter 32: Maid of Honor?

Song of the chapter: Stay by Rihanna

__________________________

"Were all going to meet at the food court... did you know that thats where Austin first asked me out?" I aksed

"No I didn't but thats cool"

Soon Taylor showed up then Sarah then Hailey showed up.

"So girls I have something important to tell you..." I said they all just looked at me waiting for me to continue. "ok so the other night Austin took me the movies and he... proposed!" I said excidedly. All of the girls did exactly what Courtney did screamed.

"Wait so um... whos gonna be the maid of honor?" Sarah asked...

"Well, I havent really thought about it to be honest." I said

"oh" They all said

"So where do you want to go?" I asked

"Victoria secret!" Taylor said

"OK!" We all said then laughed heading towards victoria secret.

We all got some lingire. I also got some underwear, some booty shorts that said love pink, a strapless white bra, perfume, and blue and white matching set of underwear.

"where to next?" I asked

"DEB!" Courtney said

"OOH YEAH!" I said running towards Deb.

I got a couple crop tops a pair of kapris and some booty shorts with a pair of underwear that says "Move your eyes" I thought it was perfect for Austin. And a peach colored strapless mid-thigh dress.

They girls got some stuff too.

"Can we go to Lids now?" I asked.

"yes I wanna get a hat for Alex." Sarah said

We went to lids and I got a hat that said Reckless from the young & Reckless clothing brand by Chris Pfaff... He's cute... haha.

"I'm so tired now" Courtney said.

"Yeah we should go back to the house and kick the boys out for the night and have a fat boy night! I haven't had one in forever and we can watch the o-so sexy Kyle XY" I said and laughed then laughed and yeah'd in agreement.

"But lets go get pizza and some stuff from albertsons first... How about we all meet there so we can pick out some stuff" Courtney said

"Yeah" we all said.

Courtney walked out and put our bags in the back of the car and got in we went to albertsons. We all got some stuff I got Dr. Pepper and some red velvet cupcakes as well as skittles! We all got oreos, popcorn, brownies, and a whole bunch of junk! Then we went to little ceasers and got 7 pizzas, yeah well be really fat later....

*Back at Courtneys*

"Hey Austin?!" I called out.

"In the game room" He said I looked at Courtney and she pointed at a door I went in there and saw the boys playing a game.

"Alright boys youre being kicked out for the night, and don't complain. Eat your pizza then leave its a girls night and we don't need some boys ruining it all." I said then walking out.

"Well Austin looks like we just got owned." I heard Robert say to Austin. I laughed and walked back to the girls.

"So after pizza they're leaving and we get the house to ourselfs!" I say then high five them all.

"Yeah I love how you just decided this without us..." Austin says walking in.

"But I love youuuu" I said walking over to him and kissing him. "But you two need to leave" I said with a stern face.

"Ok, ok gosh so pushy" He said

"Ok ok gosh so pushy" I said mocking him. "Besides if you leave I'll show you what I got tomorrow..." I said smirking.

"ROBERT LETS GO!" Austin said walking over to Robert.

"No I'm going to eat first holy cow man..." He said grabbing some pizza

"fine" Austin said hanging his head.

All us girls laughed at them.

They ate then left us to have our fat boy night.

"Thank god that boy hasn't left my side in FOREVER!" Courtney said we all laughed. "I'm serious I mean don't get me wrong hes super sweet like the other night he took me to the beach and we had a candle lit dinner and he took me to this fancy hotel and we you know... did "It" and it was all romantic and stuff but he doesn't ever go out with the boys anymore... he's to attached."

"But thats so sweet I wish that Tyler would spend that much time as me he's never home anymore... what if he's cheating on me?" Taylor said

"I don't think he would do that I mean you guys just had a baby! And he's wittle tilly willy tyler." I said patting Taylors back.

"Alex doesn't spend to much time with me but he is there and trust me tyler wouldn't do that he is so harmless!" Sarah said.

"But you and Alex are like the perfect couple..." I said

"No were not." Sarah said

"Oh yeah? When was the last time you two fought?" I asked

"well we never fight and so what if were a perfect couple? Its better then having a boyfriend that treats you like your 15 all the time!" She said

"At least my boyfriend is going somewhere in life instead of working for ADT!!!!!" I said

"Are you kidding me? Alex is amazing and I don't have to spend months at a time away from me and will be a good dad able to see our kids grow up!"

"AUSTIN WILL BE THE BEST DAD OUT THERE!!!" I yelled

Right then Sarah slapped me. I grabbed my cheek and punched her.

"Your'e just a whore that sleeps around all the time you don't even love Austin!" Sarah screamed pulling my hair.

"REALLY!?!? I"M THE WHORE LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS THE ONE NOT CHEATING ON MY BOYFRIEND!" I said

"THAT WAS A MISTAKE I TOLD YOU THAT!!!" She screamed I punched her again.

"BUT YOU STILL DID IT AND DID YOU EVEN TELL HIM!?!?" I asked

"HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW! IT WAS A MISTAKE!!!" She screamed slapping me again.

"Sarah?" Alex said coming in with the boys.

"Alex I um.."

"what was a mistake?" He asked. Oh crap I feel bad now...

"I... well remember that night we went to that club and you got lost and I told you I just went to a hotel..." She said

"You didn't..." She nodded and fell to the floor

"IM SO SORRY ALEX I REGRET IT SO MUCH!!! IF I COULD GO BACK I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!" She yelled

"I belive you but I don't think I can really stay here right now... just give me time" He said then walked out.

"Are you happy now... were not the perfect couple anymore... thanks Kaylei it means alot" Sarah growled storming off

"Sarah I didn-" I started and she interupted me.

"JUST DROP IT ITS OVER WITH GOODBYE GUYS I'M SORRY ABOUT THE NIGHT I JUST CAN'T DO THIS!" Sarah said slamming the front door.

"What did I just do..." I said crying into my hands. Austin came over to me and pulled me into his arms rubbing my back. 

"It all has to be about you doesn't it Kaylei?" Hailey said leaving out the door too.

"Damn it!" I said punching the wall running into the first room I saw locking the door behind me.

"I don't mean for it to seem like its all about me..." I whisperd before laying on a bed and falling asleep.

___________________________________________

Oh some drama between the girls... Will Alex forgive sarah? Will Hailey and Sarah forgive Kaylei? Sorry Its so short I'm just really tired right now haha sorry hope you like the short chapter

Kaylei <21