Chapter 10

Song of the Chapter: I won't let you go rascall flatts

__________________________

~3weeks later~

I really like Austin we've been really great friends that was until the other night... He asked me to be his girlfriend! So yeah it's official we're dating its exciting cause he is SO sweet. Alex and Sarah are together now too they are really cute. They're always together and stuff now too.

"Today do you want to help me put up a trampoline in my backyard?" Austin asked me.

"Ok! But you're 16 why are we gonna put up a trampoline?" I asked laughing a little bit.

"Because they are amazing and so fun to play on!" He said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"Ok, so what are you guys gonna do tonight?" I Asked Sarah and Alex that were staring at eachother.

"We're going bowling. What are guys doing?" She asked.

"Really? Me and Austin were JUST talking about that." I said laughing at them.

"Oh sorry we weren't paying attention."

"Clearly..."

Then the bell rang for 7th period rang. I have 7th period with Austin and he sits next to me considering it was the only seat open when he came. Hailey sits on the other side if me.

"What did we do yesturday?" Hailey asked me.

"Nothing really just talked more about the periodic table. I said then rolled my eyes. I swear as much as we've learned about it I could recite to you the elements and their atomic number!

"Ugh I'm so tired of that stupid thing!" She said.

"Girls you may know a lot about it but there were a few Monday that failed the test!" Said mr Bonnie

"Someone seriously needs help!" I said back to him.

"Ok well why don't you help your boyfriend right there with all of this he needs it pretty bad!" He said

I looked over at Austin feeling guilty now.... I want to help him.

"Fine I will! Ill tutor him today after school." I said giving him some attitude and rolling my eyes. I mean come on did he REALLY have to announce to the whole class that Austin was failing!

***

The rest of the school just flew by.. Well the last 2 periods at least.

"Do you even know how to put one if these up?" I asked Austin he shook his head no.

"No I've never had one before." He said I looked at him in shock.

"We'll good thing you have me.... I've had three trampolines and I helped but up everyone one of them!" I said.

"Well thank you." He said grabbing my waist and snaking his arms around my sides then kissing me.

We stayed there for a while kissing until I pulled back.

"Welcome now let's do it!" I said grabbing his hand and walking towards the box.

***

"All done! Should we test it out?" Austin asked

"Yeah!" I yelled hoping on I started to jump and Austin got on. He came closer to me and grabbed me my my hips and plopped Down onto the trampoline.

-Austin-

We were just laying there on the trampoline I was under her. We were staring into each others eyes and I noticed her eyes weren't just greenish-grey, they have gold strands and shards of brown and a blue ring around her eyes. They were gorgeous!

"Wow" I said

"What?" She asked I didn't really think about what I said I just did it.

"I love your eyes... I love you." I said once those words came out I quickly closed my eyes afraid about what she was about to say or do.

"Austin open your eyes!" She said

I opened them to see her getting closer to my face. "I love you too." She said in a whisper before kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss and so did she. I didn't mean to say those words but I

Meant them with all my heart... I love Kaylyn Marie Stone....

__________________________

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like it so far!!! I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Austin!!! He's 17 now!!! He's grown so fast sometimes I wish he would shrink and grow out his hair again! Even though he's come so far! I'm so proud of him ahhh! Anyways thank for reading! Comment Vote add to library!!!

~Kaylei <21