Chapter 11

Song Of The Chapter: Beautiful by Akon <3 I love Akon and recently Austin met him and I nearly fainted when I saw the picture! Anyways heres chapter 11 bye!

*Kaylei <21

_________________________________________________________________________________

-Austin-

Kaylyn said that she loved me too and I know very well we've know each other for a very short amount of time but shes just so... amazing and I can't even put it into words.

"Austin?" Kaylyn said turning her head to face me.

"What?"

"Do you mean it.... when you say that you love me?" she asked looking worried. I studied her face of course I mean it why would she ask that?

"Absolutely one-hundred percent I mean it and I know we haven't been together long but I also know that from the moment I saw you in math that first day I knew that I had to at least be friends with you because I thought and know that you are gorgeous and I had to know you." I said truthfully, looking down at her sweet face. Then I noticed a tear fall from her right eye then looking away. "Whats wrong baby?" I asked grabbing her face turning it towards me.

"Nothing... its just i've never felt this way for anyone before. Then you come into my life and you treat as if im a princess that is so fragile. I've been missing a guy like you in my life for a long time and im not letting you slip away and I hope you don't let me slip away." She said getting up and sitting so she was over towering me.

" I won't you're to precious..." She smiled and laid back down with me I started to sing she will be loved by Maroon 5.

We just laid there the rest of the night silent her head on my chest my arms wrapped around her. She eventually fell asleep and the moon lit up the room enough to me to see her face it was beautiful as always. She looked innocent, harmless, and fearless but I know shes not harmless she could brake my heart into a thousand pieces if she wanted to.

I have to be careful with this one... shes special, shes the one for me, shes not just anyone...

***

I woke to no Kaylyn my heart sank and could feel the frown that is upon my face.

"You're finally awake?" She asked I instantly smiled.

"Yeah... come lay here for just a little bit with me." I said with a pouty face.

"Can't I'm making breakfast speaking of that i'll be right back." When she walked away I realized she was wearing one of my white v neck t-shirts and my favorite red basketball shorts. She looked even more amazing in MY clothes. I loved seeing her that way.

I got up and started down the stairs and that's when the amazing smell of pancakes and french toast.

"You did'nt have to do this!" I said to Kaylyn it looked amazing.

"I know but I figured since you've treated me like a princess I could at least do something for you in return." she said smiling. I made my way over to her and rapped my arms around her then I leaned down to kiss this amazing girl in-front of me.

"You're perfect you know that right?" I asked

"Nobodys perfect!" she sang the part from the Hannah Montana song I just laughed at her and grabbed two plates and forks as well as apple juice from the fridge since I know she doesn't like orange juice.

Again shes so amazing, kind, lovely, and I get to be lucky enough to call her MINE! <3

Hes Not Just Anyone (austin mahone fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें