Chapter 24

Song of the chapter: Bleeding Love By Leona Lewis and Stuck In the Moment By Justin Beiber, With You By Chris Brown, Solo By Iyaz... yes I have an obssesion with Justin haha

________________________________

-Courtney-

Kaylei and Austin still haven't came back though me and Robert are together again not that we ever broke up but I forgave him cause to be honest I love him so much when I was mad at him I felt like my heart was bleeding and was shatterd but we made up and came back to the hotel and on the walk back we talked more about what happend and he would always say sorry even though he knew I forgave him he's so sweet.

"I love you Court." Robert said smiling at me.

"Hehe I know I love you too." I laughed and kissed him.

"Do you want to go to the beach?"

"Yeah that'd be nice let me just go steal some tanning lotion from Hailey" I said before kissing him and walking towards the elavator.

I knocked the door and Zach came to the door shirtless with a towel wrapped around him. EW!.

"Ew ok sorry I just need to borrow tanning lotion from Hailey" I said covering my eyes and walking in the room.

"Oook shes in the shower but her suitcase is right there" He said pointing to the pink suitcase on the floor.

"No I thought this one was yours considering that your favorite color is pink." I laughed bending down. I unzipped the suitcase and on the top was a box of condoms gross I quickly threw those on their bed and wipped my hand on my pants considering it was OPEN. I grabbed her taning lotion. "Ok thanks byee" I said walking out of the room. Once I shut the door I shutterd ew they are SO nasty... I hurried back to the elevator.

The doors opened and Kaylei and Austin were kissing walking out they bumped into me. "Ohhh so looks like you guys are better and made up." I said smirking at them and crossing my hands over my stomach.

"Yep" Austin said popping the 'p'

"Good well I have to go I'm going to the beach with Robert you guys should come to and if you can get the two nasty love birds to come they can too" I said laughing

"How are they nasty?" Kaylei asked

"Condoms... EVERYWHERE!" I said laughing Austin looked petrified and Kaylei laughed.

"Ok we'll be there meet you by the Camaro in 20?" Kaylei asked

"Yeah bye you two" I was excited to tell Robert what was going on.

Once the elevator doors opened I quickly ran to our room.

"Babe?" I called out

"Im In the bathroom!" He shouted back. He came out in only his blue and purple stripped swim shorts... I have a bikini just like that! Yay we'll be matching! Ugh why does he have to be so sexy

"Kaylei and Austin are coming with us and we're gonna try to get Hailey and Zach to come too" I said excitedly but his face dropped."Whats wrong baby?" I asked wrapping my hands around his waist.

"I kind of wanted it to be just us but if its what you want they can come to." He said hugging me.

"I do want them to come because we haven't really talked to them except Kaylei and Austin.. I'm sorry I should of asked you first." I said looking down he lifted my head up though so I was looking at him. He kissed me passionatley and pulled back.

"Its ok you can make it up to me later." He winked at me and I laughed and went into the bathroom to change. I came out and he was just staring me. "Your beautiful you know that right?" He asked and I looked down and blushed and shook my head just to please him even though I didn't really believe it. "Good" He smiled and walked over to me and kissed me and lifted me up.

"ok we have to go meet Kaylei and Austin... I love you RawRob." I smiled and got on my tippy toes and kissed him before dragging him out of the room.

-Austin-

"Thats so gross" I said to Kaylei she just laughed at me.

"So if we did it, it would be gross?" She asked

"No if we did it, it would be amazing its just that shes your like your sister and hes like my brother so basically technically were like family and yeah..." She just laughed harder how is that funny? 

"You over think things to much" She laughed and kissed me and pulled me into the room. She went over to her suitcase and pulled out her red and white bikini. She went into the bathroom and I quickly changed into my red and white swim trunks we matched ;).

"Well ain't this cute" I said walking over to her.

"yes very" She laughed kissed me and walked over to her suitcase and grabbed out a patch.

"Whats that for?" I asked her

"For my side I have to keep it covered up even though I'll probably just be tanning with Courtney." she said peeling the paper off the back.

"But its waterproof right?" I asked

"Only if you won't drop me in the water." She knew exactly what I wanted to do I gasped and put my hand on my chest.

"ME? Drop you in the water? Never!" I said and she went into histerian. But she stopped and grabbed her side and winced "are you ok baby?" I asked.

"Yeah It just hurts." She sighed and put on this oitment stuff on her side then the patch thingy.

"I wish I could take the pain away" I sighed and looked down she walked over to me and put her hands around my waist

"Its ok as long as I'm with you I'll be fine so smile please your ugly when you frown." I looked at her as if I were hurt "I'm just kidding you'll never be ugly you just look better when your smiling."  I laughed and picked her up. Careful of her side.

"Come on we have to go now" She said before kissing me. I put her down and she grabbed her keys, phone, key to the room, and tanning oil off the bed. "LEGGO!" I laughed at her and followed her out of the room.

"You're so cute" I said putting my arm around her waist. She giggled and pushed the button on the elevator.

We got to the car and everyone was there even Hailey and Zach... shocking Hailey was blushing and Zach looked pissed why Courtney and Robert were laughing.

"Come on guys get in the car." Kaylei said pushing the button on the controler thingy that unlocked all the doors. They all climed in but Hailey had to sit on Zachs lap and Courtney sat on Roberts I sat in the passenger seat and Kaylei of course sat in the drivers seat shes hot when shes drving may I add. I turned up the music and we were all jamming out to the music and I was holding Kayleis hand.

She's really not anyone... <3