Chapter 2

Song of the chapter: Boyfriend by Justin Bieber :)

--------------------------------------

-Kaylyn-

(Text)

I get a text from Austin and I smile when I see his number across the screen.

"Hey... So where do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He asked

"Hey. It depends, where do you know of?"

"Not that many places lol."

"Ok well... We could meet up at the school and walk to somewhere nearby there if you want :)"

"Sure sounds nice :)"

"Ok well I gtg do my homework now. Stupid science :/" I said

"Yeah me too considering he want me try it."

"Yeah... Bye see you tomorrow."

"Bye" he texted

I quickly dialed my friend Haileys number.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hey what's up?" I asked eager to tell her about Austin

"Nothing really what about you?" She asked.

"Nothing but tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Austin!" I said excitedly

"No way! He's like really hot. I'm happy."

"Thanks me too and sorry I just had to call you but text me k? I go to do homework." I said

"K. Bye have fun tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes and hung up continuing my homework.

***

I finished my homework and decided to take a shower to pass time.

When I got out I heard the tv on downstairs indicating that my brother Ethan was home. He always goes to the skate park after school.

I put on some basketball shorts and and black T shirt on then blow dried my hair and walked down stairs.

"Moms not coming home shell be at a friends." I said with and irritated tone to my voice.

"Of course." He said focused on whatever he was playing.

Then Ethan's friend Joe came up behind me and tackled me to the floor. Joe was like another brother to me but sometime he would flirt with me but I didn't like him like that.

"Gosh dang it Joe I hate it when you do that." I said getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

"You know you love me!" He shouted to me.

"Whatever you say, what do you guys want for dinner?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Pizza" they said at the same time.

"Of course." I said they just laughed

-Austin-

I know I just met Kaylyn but her grayish-green eyes made me weak whenever I looked at them. To be honest I didn't know how she did it but she made me have what people would call "butterflies". I honestly can't wait to see her again tomorrow.