Chapter 19

Song Of The Chapter: I wanna love you by Akon.

____________________________________________

I was woken up by Courtney frantically shaking me.

"What?" I asked her I was so tired.

"Come on we're here!" She basically yelled my eyes shot open and I was wide awake now.

"Yee! Leggo!" I smiled

"You have been hanging out with Austin way to much." Hailey laughed.

"Why are you saying that?" I asked laughing

"You just said yee him and Alex are always saying that!" Courtney laughed grabbing her carryon.

"I miss him..." I pouted.

"OH NO YOU DONT!" Hailey and Courtney yelled at the same time... Creepy.

"You will not start with that we already established that we will smile and have fun this weekend so buck up buttercup and let's go to the studio to meet evan!" Hailey said pulling me out of the plane.

When we got off the plane we immediately found the guy with my last name on it. We hopped in the LIMO and drove off though first we went to the hotel to drop off our bags and to touch up our makeup. After that we went back downstairs towards the lobby to go to the studio to meet evan.

"Ready ladies?" The driver, Kevin asked.

We all shook our heads excitedly.

*studio*

"Kaylei Stone, I'm here to see Evan Mercer." (I can't remember if I gave him a last name or not but now it's mercer haha)

"Second room on the left." The receptionist guy said he was kinda cute haha. I just smiled nodded and headed for the door.

"Hello Kaylei!" Evan cheerd

"Hi this is Courtney and Hailey." I said pointing out the two girls.

"Nice to meet you, now today we are just going to have you sing a few covers so if you would please go in and sing two songs for now that'd be great." He smiled at me. I walked into the booth and nodded back and the girls gave me thumbs up.

You've got this kaylei. I took a deep breath and decided to sing the original version of that should be me by Justin bieber.

'Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy do you do what you did when you did with me does he love you the way I can did you forget all the things that you did with me cause baby I didn't that should be me holding your hand' and so on.

After that I looked at Evan again and he had a very big smile on his face. He nodded again and I decided to sing Last Kiss by Pearl Jam.

'Oh where oh where can my baby be The Lord took her away from she's gone to heaven so I've got to be good for when I leave this world

We were on a date in my daddy's car we hadn't driven very far there in the road far ahead a car was stalled the engine was dead I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right ill never forget the sound that night the screeching tires the bustin glass the painful scream that I heard last'

As I finished the rest of the song I looked up from my hands that were patting my lap and saw that hailey was filming and to Evan and I'm pretty sure a tear fell down his cheek oh, and did I mention hes gay? Well he is! He started to clap as well as the girls I couldn't hear them but I saw it. Only Courtney knew what that song meant to me, that was the song my mom would always play for me when I was little I know every single word to it.