Chapter 18

Song Of The Chapter: Soul Sister By Train

____________________________________________

-Kaylei-

Those three days went by so fast... I'm gonna miss Austin so much I don't even know how long I'll be in L.A. At least I have Hailey and Courtney, Its kind of a girls vacation except for the fact that I have to go into the studio but that should be fun right?

"I'm gonna miss you promise not to find anyone better?" Austin asked, I couldn't find anyone better but I want to have fun with this.

"I don't know Austin. I heard that Justin Beiber was in L.A." I said sternly but I was about to burst into laughter. His eyes were bugging out of his head. I broke into histarian "I'm just kidding babe you're better then the Biebs I mean yeah he does have REALLY sexy abs, REALLY sexy tattoos, REALLY great voice and all but I perfer the little chub you have and the bare tan skin as well as your voice" I winked at him.

"Ok thats not funny." He said glaring at me.

"Aw come on It was a little funny the way you clenched your jaw and fists." I said again winking at him. "But I promise I'll call you as soon as I land." I said kissing him.

"You better" He laughed

"Flight 7422 to L.A. now boarding" the lady said over the loud speaker.

"Ok thats it you are NOT getting on that flight" He said grabbing my hand

"Why?" I asked

"Because it has 74 in the number!" I laughed at him remembering that the number follows him everywhere.

"Oh come on I have to go bye babe I love you...see you soon." I said Kissing probably 20 times fast before leaving to getting on the flight I sat between Hailey and Courtney.

"so missy tell us how are things with Robert?" Hailey asked Courtney.

"Well..." She started "He's amazing so sweet the other night was our 2 month anniversary and he took me to Austins uncles ranch and we rode this horse named Red and then we went to this water tower that was like 50 feet high and we ate a candle lit dinner of spaghetti and he was trying to be romantic and create one of the lady and the tramp moments and then we watched fireworks and the sun rise we stayed there all night talking and laughing and it was so magical guys I'm in love with him he even bought me this" she said liftting up her hand to show us the beautiful wring increasted with the words I love you with a bow and a heart dangling down from it [picture on the side].

"Oh my gosh that is so beautiful!" Me and Hailey coo'ed grabbing Courtneys hand.

"I know hes so great I really do love him girls" She smiled big then frowned "Im gonna miss him..." She hung her head and me and haileys smiles faded as well.

"I'm gonna miss Zach while were gone and don't get me wrong we'll have tons of fun" Hailey said.

"Yeah I'll miss Austin too and just think girls if this goes good then I may have to... end it with him I mean Ill be gone on tour all the time,I don't want to but what else can I do." I let a tear slip down my cheek and I noticed that Courtney and Hailey were crying too so I pulled them into a hug.

After about 20 minutes of sobbing I decided I"ve had enough of crying."Ok guys dry your eyes we just have to make the best of what we have and even though we have boyfriends doesn't mean we can't look right?" I laughed.

"Right I heard there were some PRETTY hot guys in L.A. Like the one and only JUSTIN BEIBER" Courtney laughed too. Then Hailey joined in. we were all laughing.

"Hey girl hate to bother you but do you have a papertowel?" Someone said.

"Uh yeah I think... oh here one is here." I turned around bto see something totally and utterly sexy..."But uh... you're... did... how... when.... youre J-J-J-Justin Bieber?" I tried not to yell but I was so excited. He laughed.

"Yes that I am and I take it that you have some serious Bieber Fever" He said then winked at me. I could feel my cheek burn.

"You could say that." I laughed. He tilted his head at me in confusion I was confused as well...

"I know you from somewhere." He was now studying my face. "OH YEAH Evan showed me you just the other day you're pretty good sweetie." He winked HE CALLED ME SWEETIE OH MY BEJEBSUS!

"Tttthanks" I stutterd

"no problem thanks for the napkin" He winked again and leaned back in his seat.

I looked over at the girls who had their mouths WIDE open like you could seriously catch a fly in it... I laughed at them.

"You just talked to the one and only Justin Bieber, He winked at you twice called you sweetie and said you're a good singer... How are you not freaking the F word out!?!?!" Hailey said.

"I don't even know but shh he can hear us!" I whisper yelled.

"Oh my gosh... I can't breathe" courtney said. I laughed at that shes such a drama queen...

The rest of the flight we were fangirling until I fell asleep that is haha...

________________________________________________

K so, I know its not the best and I'm sorry It'll get better I promise! but as if right now I'm so tired I've been trying to catch up in school it might be a while before I update again but I'll try anyways love you guys! Night...ish haha

_Kaylei