43

Remmy had Mack pick her up from school and take her home.  She didn't have to return to school till next Monday and didn't feel the need to rush it.  All of the extra training had worn her out and She missed Aldric deeply.  She wanted to celebrate the good news with him. 

Mack had been the perfect father figure.  He told her he was proud of her for making it to council, that most people dreamed of such high authority.  He tried to get her to tell him about her stay at the castle, but when she wouldn't talk, he had turned into the perfect father figure in a whole new way. 

Somehow, he had figured she had a hangover, and after telling her not to drink, decided he wanted to listen to heavy music all the way home.  Mack was a country music kind of guy, so when he started to sing or rather yell out the words to some terrible metal song, Remmy wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time.

Remmy had made it home all in one piece despite Mack's efforts.  She had taken a nap, sleeping off the rest of her hangover and showered.  She was tempted to meet Aldric at the gym, but was in no condition to work out.  Instead, she waited for him outside of his place.  She had already informed Mack and told him she wanted some privacy.  Mack agreed but only for one night and if she had a hangover again not to come home.  Remmy had laughed at him, but Mack was serious.

Remmy was sitting on Aldric's front steps, her bare legs splayed across the concrete.  She had on a blue jean skirt and some tennis shoes.  It was starting to get dark out and Remmy grew nervous that Aldric wasn't coming home.

Walking home in the dark from the human world to her realm was not something she wanted to do.  She got out her phone and stared at it.  She didn't want to text him and ruin the surprise.  She waited a little while longer, watching the sky change colors.  The protection of the sunlight was gone and now only a street lamp chased at the shadows.  Remmy took out her phone and gave in, texting Aldric she was at his house naked and to come home.

He sent her a quick response. "Around the corner be there in a minute."

Remmy relaxed and became anxious all at the same time.   Big fat heavy drops fell from the sky and drenched Remmy with ease.  She sat on the steps and let the rain wash away all her thoughts, leaning her head back, facing the sky in welcome.

"Excuse me miss, I have a naked woman waiting for me in my apartment and she desperately needs my attention."  Remmy smiled at his voice and replied.  "Is that so?  Maybe you should tell her your girlfriend is waiting outside and her services are no longer needed."

Aldric held out his hand to her and helped her up.  He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.  "I've missed you."

Remmy grabbed his butt.  "And I you."

He unlocked the door for them and walked her up to his door.  She followed him in silence and waited for him to unlock the door to his apartment.  He walked in first and threw the keys on the counter.  She took her overnight bag into his bedroom and Aldric followed her.  "Do you mind?  Your getting my floor all wet."

"I guess I will just have to take off my wet clothes then."  Remmy pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it at him.  "And make you a hypocrite.  My trail has a shadow."  Aldric pulled his shirt off and threw it into the bathroom following hers.  He took off his shoes and she married him, taking it one step further with her skirt.  He smiled at her, letting his gaze roll down her body.  He closed the gap between them slowly, taking in the moment.  Remmy pulled him in by the waist of his jeans, colliding their bodies.  She took control and unbuttoned his pants, pulled his zipper down slowly and let gravity take care of the rest.

She could feel his hardness against her and pulled him on top of her down on to the bed.  He kissed her, caressing his lips against hers.  She teased her tongue across his lips begging for permission to enter.  When she was denied, she ran her fingernails down his back and moaned against his mouth, arching her back into him.  He returned her moan with a sharp intake of breath and she forced her tongue into his mouth.

She could feel him smile against her face.  She ground her nether region against his leg, and rubbed her hip against his hardness.   Aldric began to work his way down her body, lazily trailing kisses down her neck and in between her breasts.  He traced his tongue from her breast bone to the cup of her bra and stopped.  He lifted his head to meet her gaze. 

"I don't think you can keep your panties this time."  Remmy giggled as Aldric pulled them down slowly, increasing the tension in her stomach.

"How long do I have the pleasure of your company for?"

"The rest of your life, if you will have me."

Aldric smiled and kissed up her leg in between words.  "Is. that. a. promise?"

When Remmy didn't answer he stopped mid thigh.  "I can make you say yes.  Before I'm done, you will screaming it."  He made his way closer to her center and she whispered to him "Yes" before he reached her core.