29

They made their way back to Remmy's house with only a few bumps along the way.  Remmy was trying to be sweet but was a little too drunk to know that she had her hand a little too close up his leg.  She had also tried to shift gears while he was driving.  He had solved both of these problems by holding her hand.

He thanked the gods that they had finally made it into her drive.  Liquid courage coursed through her veins and her innocence had disappeared.  Remmy had taken one of his fingers and rubbed it against her full supple lips.  Aldric had to breath deeply to remain in control.  He walked her up to the door of her house, supporting most of her weight.  She was being wicked with her hands and Aldric hoped Mack wasn't still up.  Aldric unlocked her door and walked her into the house, only to see Mack, sitting in bertha, watching tv.  Aldric tried to be as quiet as possible, but Remmy wasn't letting that happen.  She had her hand under the back of his shirt and was working it dangerously past the waistband of his pants.

"What thuh hell girl?  Whadya do ta her Aldric?  Is, is that my shirt?"

Before Aldric could explain, Remmy made it all very clear to everyone in the room. 

"Yes fairy god mother, you gave me this beautiful dress to go to the ball with my pretty prince."  Remmy giggled and began to stumble.  Aldric caught her and pulled her upright once more.

"She got a little carried away on the wine."

"Shit, Aldric she's drunk!"

"Aldric wouldn't give me his sock, so I...." 

Aldric quickly cut her off.  "I'm going to take her to bed.  This is not how I wanted tonight to go, believe me." 

Mack shook his head and sighed deeply. 

Aldric pulled Remmy's hand out of its exploratory position and led her to her room.  He set her down on the bed and she patted the spot next to her. 

"Stay with me?" 

Aldric crouched down next to her.  "I shouldn't, it wouldn't be right.  Let me help you get ready for bed.  Where are your night clothes?" 

Remmy pouted but pointed to the bottom drawer of the dresser.  He pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.  Handed them to her and she grabbed the shirt and put it on over her dress.  She stood and almost fell over.  Aldric caught her and she rested her arms around his neck.

"Pull off my dress?" 

Aldric looked her in her eyes and quickly closed his.  He sighed and slid his hands up her t-shirt and began slipping her other one down, letting it fall to the floor and pool around her feet.  Remmy sat down and lifted her legs up kicking the make shift dress a few feet away. Her night shirt met the bed in the back but was dangerously close to exposing intimate flesh. 

"Put on my shorts?" 

Aldric grabbed her shorts from the bed and pulled them over her feet up to her knees, keeping his eyes on her toes.  She scooted off the bed and he closed his eyes at the movement.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and he slid the shorts the rest of the way up.  He kept his eyes closed and selfishly focused on the sensation of her silken skin against the back of his thumbs as they glided from the sides of her legs to her hips.  He opened his hand to rest on the sides of her stomach, just above her waist line. 

Remmy rested her head on his shoulder. 

"Tuck me in." 

Aldric picked her up much to Remmy's surprise and set her into bed.  He pulled back the comforter and tucked her under it. 

"Lay with me, for a bit." 

Aldric looked at his angel and found refusal at this point was not an option.  He kicked off his shoes and walked around to the other side of the bed.  He laid on top the blankets and rolled onto his side to watch her.  She rolled onto her side to face him, but had kept her eyes closed. 

"Kiss me good night." 

Aldric kissed her forehead and watched her fall asleep.