25

He pinned her to the sink with his hips and started kissing her.  Before she could get too into it, Aldric had reached around and pulled the sprayer from the sink, soaking her back with cold water.  Remmy let out a squeal and arched her back into him.  He was laughing so hard he couldn't hold her any longer and she wiggled free.

Remmy laughed out "Jerk" and made her way out of the kitchen to her bedroom.

"Payback for the oil." 

Remmy produced an icy glare over her shoulder and slammed her door.  Aldric gave her a few minutes but she hadn't come out yet.  He got a little worried and knocked on her door.  She didn't answer so he walked in assuming she was upset with him.

Remmy stood with her back to him at the closet and he closed the door gently, wanting to continue their pranks.  She took off her wet shirt and Aldric froze, unsure of what to do.  She grabbed another shirt off the hanger and slid the mirrored door closed.  She turned around and nearly screamed.

The sight of her face regained his composure and he continued with his small debauchery.  "Boo." 

"You're not that funny you know."  Remmy noticed the bra she was wearing was more revealing than any sports bra she had ever been seen in and quickly covered her front with the shirt.  She fought hard to control the crimson rising to her face, but she was unable to control the tension that was building in her belly.

"I thought I was very funny."  Aldric said as he walked closer to her.  She didn't step back from him and stood her ground. 

"You're not. You scared me half to death just now."

Aldric made a pouty face, "I'm sorry."  He was almost in arms reach now and Remmy held out her hand. 

"Stop right there mister.  There will be no more pranking.  I call a truce." 

Aldric held his hands up and shrugged.  "Only if I can seal it with a kiss." 

Remmy nodded and he closed the space between them.  He bent his head down and placed his hands on her bare back lightly, almost as if his fingers where replaced by feathers.  Before their lips met Remmy began to wiggle. 

"Stop doing that." 

Aldric moved past her mouth and began feathering kisses along her neck. 

"Why?" 

Remmy began to quiver and then it turned into wiggling.  "Because I'm ticklish." 

Thats all the words he needed before pushing her down on the bed and tickling her out of breath.  She giggled until her face was red and she was panting for air.  He was stronger than her and sat on her hips to pin her down.  Somehow between her wiggling on the bed and trying to hold his arms away from her the shirt had slipped off. 

He was now on top of her and she was shirtless and breathless.  Aldric was panting too, just not as deeply or as loudly.  He avoided her eyes, trying not to use his ability but he could still see the fear on her features, the uncertainty of what comes next.  He kept his eyes on her lips and bent down putting one hand above each of her shoulders to support his weight.  He kissed her hard and forcibly.  Their teeth knocked and tongues collided.

Remmy had moved past the shyness and fell into the moment.  He had never kissed her like this before.  She could feel the need behind it and she sank her fingertips into his back kneading his skin and trying to pull him closer.  She wanted to feel his hard body against her, wanted his skin to touch hers as much as possible.  She pulled his shirt up and her hands dove underneath it.

Aldric was so close to losing control the way she was touching him.  He began to kiss his way down her chin to her neck and stopped at the collarbone.  She was wiggling her little hips in between his legs and it was driving him insane.  He nipped at her skin and a soft moan escaped.  He smiled against her skin and pressed himself into her, flattening her out and stalling any movement she could make with her body.

He lifted up slightly resting on his elbows and looked her in the eyes.  He closed his and rested his forehead against hers remembering the promise he had made.  "You have no idea what you do to me.  One of these days I will lose control." 

He kissed her briskly and began to get up. 

"One of these days I might let you." Remmy replied as she hugged herself against his back, still shirtless.

Aldric turned in her arms and smiled down at her.  "You should put some clothes on.  Mack will be home soon and dinner should be about done."  He let her go and walked out of her door, quietly closing it behind him. 

Remmy didn't know what had come over her.  One minute she had been shy and bashful and the next she was all over him.  She put on her shirt and walked out to see  the meat loaf on the stove top being cut and served.

"The asparagus should be done in a few minutes."

Remmy nodded to him and let him continue making plates and bringing out silverware.  Just as he was finishing dishing out the asparagus, Mack walked in the door. 

Remmy had forgotten all about her news until she saw him.  She walked over to him and introduced Aldric. 

"Mack this is Aldric Walton.  Aldric, this is my fairy god mother." 

Mack gave her a rueful look and outstretched his hand. 

"What?  It's true." 

Aldric took the hand and shook firmly. 

"Whatcha got cookin' here?" 

"Aldric made us meat loaf and asparagus to celebrate." 

Aldric's face dropped a little but he quickly recovered.

"Celebrate what?"  Mack asked as he grabbed a beer out of the fridge and a plate off the counter.  Remmy did the same, grabbing a beer and a plate and motioned Aldric to follow.

Mack sat down in bertha and they took the couch. 

"I was selected to participate in the tournament to select the next Ruler."  Mack's eyes grew to saucers. 

"Congrats girl!  but that's thuh only beer you'll be gettin'."

Remmy chuckled.  "Thanks Mack."  She popped the top and took a swig before setting it down. 

"Aldric is helping me train for the hand to hand combat, and Aurora is helping me with the weapons."  Aldric made a displeased face at her but Remmy dismissed it.

"Aurora is skillful ta say thuh least, an' she is an excellent tutor."  They continued the conversation until their bellies were full.  Remmy helped Aldric in the kitchen and Mack went off to bed early.  Remmy thought it was to give them alone time, which they didn't need right now.

"How come you didn't tell me you had another trainer?"

"I didn't want to tell you and have you be mad at me.  Don't worry.  I will take care of it.  I haven't asked Mack for time off to train with her so I will just tell her I have to work."

They finished cleaning and he pulled her into him.

"No more secrets okay?  I want you to tell me everything"  Aldric kissed her forehead and sighed.  The kitchen was clean and they were both fed so he had no reason to stay. 

"See you Wednesday?"

"I wouldn't miss it."  Remmy walked him to the door and let him step down a step before pulling him on the shoulder.  He turned to her and she kissed him with a tenderness and sweetness he began to associate with her.  She quickly killed the moment and licked him up the side of his face.  She giggled and slammed the door and locked it before he had time to respond.