20

They left out of the building and walked in silence arms around each other until they reached Remmy's driveway. 

Aldric let his hand fall and took Remmy's small rough hand into his.  He couldn't get over how her hand fit so perfectly into his.  It felt so right.  She took a step up and unlocked the door and turned to him, expecting a few words of goodbye.  He was still on the ground and they were at eye level for once. 

She looked into his eyes waiting for him to make a move.  She wanted to kiss him, but she didn't want to force him into anything he felt uncomfortable with.  She didn't want to tempt the control he had placed on himself. 

He leaned into her slowly pressing his full body against hers.  Her back was against the door and as much force he pushed against her, she returned.  He had his hands on the side of her stomach to keep them from straying.  She wrapped her arms around his neck, sliding a hand into his soft hair.  He stilled his forehead on hers, uncertain what to do.  Remmy felt he was about to push away so she caressed her lips against his. He tilted his head to give her better access but didn't return the kiss. 

Remmy pulled his head closer to her and sucked his bottom lip into her mouth.  Aldric let out a little gasp and returned her the favor.  She tasted so sweet to him, he couldn't get enough of her.  He slipped his tongue pass her parted lips and felt her surprise. 

Aldric forgot how new she was to all of this and started to pull away.  Remmy held him close and slipped her tongue across his soft lips asking for entry.  She was such a fast learner, that move almost made him second guess himself.  He let her continue to invade his mouth, letting her tongue explore the new world it had encountered.  The taste of her in his mouth made his thoughts wonder and they were starting to get hard to control.

He didn't have to worry about how to break it up when head lights pulled into the driveway.  The sun was just setting and it was still light enough to see, but there was no doubt Mack had saw their make out session.  Aldric smiled against her shoulder, kissing her neck up to her ear.

"I guess that is my cue to leave." 

He kissed her on her forehead and left.

He walked down the driveway and waved to Mack.  Mack did the polite thing and waved back.  Mack was next to Remmy a moment later. 

"Ya know girl, normal people make out in their rooms, but if you're really interested in thih whole outdoors thing, leave uh sock hangin on the mail box would ya?"

Remmy couldn't help but laugh.  She opened the door and headed inside.  Mack wasn't far behind her. 

"That thuh Walton boy?" 

Remmy tried to steer clear of the subject that caused him pain, but she couldn't avoid a direct question. 

"Yeah, that's him." 

Mack was thoughtful for a moment then said, "He looks so much like his father." 

Remmy didn't respond and watched as Mack walked back out to his truck.  He shouted through the open door, "Hey girl, help me carry in these groceries."  Remmy put her shoes back on and went out to help Mack.

They stayed in silence for awhile until Mack turned on the tv.  Remmy was exhausted from her first day training and had fallen asleep on the couch