Haylor is real...

And they were intertwining their fingers together. It really broke my heart. It suddenly became heavy and like it was falling from its place. I feel weird like I wanna go wild and start a cat fight. But Harry might get mad.

Gosh, I don't feel so good! I feel like I'm falling to pieces. I feel so broken. Like shattered. I don't want this feeling. I want it to get out of me. I HATE THIS FEELING!

"Are you feeling okay?" Eleanor asked and I just realized I have been looking at Harry's date the whole time.

"Wh-why wouldn't I be okay? Of course I am." I stammered, trying to sound convincing.

"We'll talk later." She said firmly. Eyeing me making me choke on my own saliva. Wel it's more like an order.

I didn't answer. I just slightly nodded.

"You okay, love?" Niall asked. Seriosuly, why is everybody all 'are you okay' to me and stuff. Isn't it obvious? I'm trembling inside! I may look kinda great outside but I'm shattered inside. I want this bitch out of my sight.

"Yeah... I'm cool" I smiled weakly at him. He didn't look convinced so I tried to let my smile go wide.

"Okay... well, we're almost there." He cheered, and gave back a smile.

"Can't wait" I smiled sweetly at the kind- hearted leprechaun.

When we arrived at the place, it was crowded with cameras, reporters and celebrities. Some aren't really familiar but they really look like a celebrity so I guess they are.

And the non celebrities are entering on the other side of the stadium. I mean non celebrities like the audiences and guests.

"Wait here..." Niall said leaving me in a place crowded with people.

Not knowing what else to do, I again opened my twitter account. Gosh, I feel addicted!

"Hey..." I hear someone say behind me so I turned around saw the one and only Ariana Grande in front of me.

I just stood there, stiffened. OMG! Ariane Grande. Cat from Victorious.

"H-hey..." I tried to say.

"You're Allyson Roberts, right?" she asked sweetly.

"Y-yeah... That's me."I managed to say.

"Well, it's nice meeting you. I'm Ariana by the way." she said.

"It's nice meeting you too." I said and we shook hands.

Being in this awarding night is dangerous! I need to make a run for it and release the fangirl out of my system!

"Well, I gotta go. I hope I'll see you again!" She waved goodbye.

I'm fund of watching nickelodeon that's why I know her...

"Hey, Ally." I heard an Irish accent say. I turned around faced Niall infront of me. God, he's still three inches taller than me. Poo!

"Hey!" I greeted.

"I want you to meet someone." He said and now, I really need to get out of here. I can't fangirl infront of the one and only Cher Lloyd! She's freaking gorgeous! I need to let these all out.

"Hi, you're Ally right? You are much prettier than I imagined!" OMG! I'm literally holding my breath now. And instead of answering, I just stood there not knowing what to do. Niall might have noticed it so he excused me from her and dragged me outside. And right there, I fangirled.