Farewell Erik

Erik

I change my shirt and we head out the back door. We cross the beach to the frat house but I hear music so they must be getting ready to to have another party. When walk in they all yell.

Surprise!

They pat me on the back and Tabby smiles at me but stands there in her strapless black mini dress with a silver design down the front. Then Peter hands me a beer.

To the future.

We tap bottles and drink. Tabby starts dancing with some of the girls but the new guy watches curiously. I don't know why but I don't really like him. Then Chris shows up and starts drinking and dancing with the ladies right away.

Damn who invited Chris he's the biggest player around?

Competing with Chris at the club was always fun but he was always taking women home and ragging on me because I wouldn't. He dances with the ladies then turns to Tabby who's dancing freely with everyone. He looks her over then start dancing with her. I start to go but Peter stops me.

She can handle him. Just trust her.

He grabs her waist grinding with her then turns her toward him pulling her body against his. We know now that he's chosen her. I know the system and I see the others talking and looking at me waiting for me to speak up. But I let her do her thing. I have to trust her. He lets her go and she moves away immediately. She looks at me and smiles but keeps dancing.

See she's just dancing. No interest in him.

The song ends and she walks over to get a beer then downs a shot while Chris talks to her. She shakes her head as he pours her another then slides it to her but she grins then cracks the top off her beer flipping it over to the trash as he says something. She smiles then looks at the shot before refusing. Instead she drinks from her beer. Until Jess grabs her wrist saying something making Tabby down the shot before she pulls her away. Chris just smiles seeing her go. Jess gathers a group of girls out on the show room. Then the guys shove me out front, putting a chair out for me. I see Chris, Peter, the new guy Clayton, Tim, Alex and Charlie all pulling chairs to sit behind me. The others stand as Tabby walks out and bends down but she's wearing a new outfit. A sexy maid type thing. Oh Shit. I start to get up but she shoves me back down.

Don't be a bad boy or I'll have to punish you later.

She teases but the guys hear her so they cheer her on. Then the ladies walks out matching her so she walks to the wall with them standing in the middle. The music starts and they wiggle their asses then smack them as they start dancing and taking off their cloths. All but Tabby they undress her then she grabs the pole spinning and twisting her body. I didn't know her body bent like that. Hell I didn't know she could do any of this. She dances then slides down the pole before lifting and shaking her ass smacking it then rejoins the other ladies who unsnap their corsets facing the wall as they drop them. They act shy then turn around to reveal pasties as they walk over to us. She focuses on me and I only see her as she moves and grins on my lap. I slip my finger in as she wiggles and leans back then moans and I feel it. She pulls away as I move my hand. I try to control myself but she's pushing my limit. I'm about to say to hell with these people and take her now. She shoves her tits in my face and I bite them as she grinds on my lap again. This time doing like the others, pulling my hands around her. I pull her and grab her tits as she rolls her body but I can't take it. I pick her up, flipping her over my shoulder and take off to my old room. Chris looks as I grab her ass but she laughs. I shut the door as I put her panties over knob. I don't even pull my shorts off. There's no time I need in her now. I rush to put a condom on. She moans and kisses me as I press her to the wall. She claws my back as she pulls to me. Then she calls my name. I pull her harder making her cry out for more. Then we finish and I let her down.