I'm Done

Erik

Watching Tabby tell Jared she was staying with Will was funny. He looked at her shocked. I could tell he thought they were going to be together. As the day rolled on Tabby messaged my other phone saying Will broke up with her. I try to get her to come over but she refuses then says she doesn't know where I live. Then says she's not asking my girlfriend. I almost laugh when I realize she thinks my house is Renee's. Then Will ask me about what her and Jared said and if Jared was upset with her for anything. I tell him why Jared was upset and he smirks then takes off but I know he done cooked his own goose by breaking things off with her the way he did. He's not manly enough and he just proved it to her. I smile knowing that's two guys out of my way now there's Jared and he's becoming a bigger threat by the minute. She says she going to the park later so I'll wait and watch for her. I'll have to try to talk to her there.

Tabitha

I finished packing and throw my bags in my truck then call my mom and Devon telling them I'm leaving at six in the morning. I start walking and get to the park when I run into Bo. We walk and talk about our day and I tell him about Will breaking up with me via text but I'm excited about being a graduate and starting my career. He chuckles then Jared shows up. He grins but Bo gets extra quiet.

I'll see you when you get back you guys be safe traveling.

Jared nods at him ad he leaves.

Hum...That was odd. He was just talking my ear off then you get here and he has to go.

Jared looks in the direction he's walking.

He was probably going to ask you out. He doesn't like to talk around other people.

I shrug and we walk down the path. We push each other as we talk about random things but then he stops for a yogurt cup and wraps his arms around me.

You know it's time. We belong together sugar. We'll be together in Paris and Italy and who knows where else. Let's do it as a couple.

I bite my lip looking down. I really just want Erik but he did walk out on me. I take a breath and smile but as I smile he kisses me lifting me up. We walk toward the exit but Marissa drives past slamming on her breaks as Jared finishes his yogurt and tosses it cup in the trash. Marissa parks and approaches us then

So that's why you broke up with me! You wanted to date her! Does Will know you're cheating on him you whore?

And without hesitation I punch her busting her nose and knocking her to the ground but Jared grabs me picking me up.

Marissa you don't know what the hell you're even talking about. Tabby and Will broke up and you're a psycho bitch. Now get out of here before I let her beat your stupid ass.

I look at him then her as she gets up and goes to her car.

You're a bastard Jared. You just used me until she was single. That's bullshit, I did you good!

He shakes his head. Irritated.

I said go Marissa and I mean now!

She gets in her car and takes off so he let's me go then looks at my hand.

You know for being right handed you hit her pretty damn hard with your left.

I laugh.

I'm am-pediatric so I can use both hands equally as well.

Well aren't you one to be reckoned with. Come on let's get home we need to finish getting ready and your mom's coming home to see you. Plus I have to go see my family.