Fun With Friends

Tabitha

Jared and I change several times doing several poses separately. Then they put together a messy set and have us get dressed. I put on a purple top and black skirt while he wears a matching shirt with a black jacket and jeans

Oh they want...

He pauses and looks at us.

I know I ask you to do a lot but they're asking for a kiss. If you're not comfortable then we won't do this one.

That's what I like about John. He gives us the option. I look at Jared who grins as usual so I shrug.

It's not like we've never kissed before.

He curls his lip to one side.

We can handle it.

We kiss and Jared licks my lips so I do it to him but he does it again so I go to do it to him catch him and our tongues tangle.

Okay, that's a rap.

John calls but Jared pulls me in kissing me deeper.

Or not.

I pull away and look at him.

What is he thinking?

He knows I'm with Will and he has a girlfriend. I get up and go change into my clothes but I hear Jared talking to John.

I know she has a boyfriend and I'm trying to get her out of my system. I'm even dating a girl I don't even like. Hell she's one of my best friends and I can't say that about any girl but there's something about her.

John says something to him but Jared sighs.

Yeah I know. She'll probably come out here and tell me off then tell me I have to move.

I knew he liked me but I didn't know it was like that for him. I walk out and look at them.

So Jared.

I pause and he looks at me worried.

Don't look at me like that you big baby. Are you going muddin with me or do you have plans with Marissa? God. What did you think I was going to say?

He shakes his head.

I'm never sure with you. Yeah, I'll go. If it won't cause you and Will to fight.

I laugh lightly.

I'll deal with Will. You're my friend. He about died when I told him about Paris he's really gonna flip when he hears you're going to.

We walk to our cars and I check my phone to see that Red text so I text him back my address

On way home now.

Then Jared pops off an answer to our dilemma.

Don't tell him I'm going. That's my business not yours.

I smile and hug him.

You're so smart.

We go to my house and as I get out Red pulls up and who's in his jeep but little miss Kimmie herself. Will pulls in and quickly jumps out as Kimmie jumps out. Red runs over but the guy aren't fast enough. She punches me but I look at her like she barely tapped me before punching her. She flips backward then lays there. I look at Jared who just shrugs and walks inside then walks back out dumping a glass of water on her. She wakes up and Red stands her up.

How do you know each other?

I ask but Red shrugs

She's just a chic we met.