It's Time

Tabitha

I get to Brazil and it's right back at it. After a while I model maternity dresses and some other clothes. I do a few magazines then travel back to the states to do a couple shows. People keep asking about the father of my children but I refuse to name him. I figure he doesn't want his name made public. The months go by as the baby's get bigger. I keep Gary and my mom informed and send Will info every month hoping he'll lose interest. I feel like a house I'm so big. I'm just thankful I don't have any stretch marks but I still have a month to go. I get on the plane and head home taking my leave so I can get ready for the boys. I get off the plane but there's a group of people taking pictures and asking questions then I see Will smiling so I grin.

Today's a school day. Why are you picking me up and not in school? I have a car waiting for me.

He frowns upset.

So do I. I sent yours away and skipped today to pick you up.

I scoff but he chuckles then grabs my bags.

Look at you and you're little belly. Are you sure there's two in there?

I smack him as we walk out to his truck but I know I can't get up in it. I look at it and grin but he chuckles then opens the door and picks me up setting me up in the seat like it's nothing so I look at him and frown.

What did he do to himself.

When I left him he was so much smaller. Now he's this overly muscular macho man. He's really filled out well but now he's acting like my babies are his. We pull in at my house and he pulls me out standing me up but I'm so tired even though it's still really early. When we walk in he notices me yawning so he suggest I nap while he runs to Burger King. I smile but agree.

Okay... but only a short nap.

I lay down feeling crampy but after Will leaves the cramps get worse and I can't rest so I go to get up but my water breaks.

Oh crap!

I throw my bag together grabbing the babies outfits. Then the pain gets horribly bad. I call my mom and Devon but get no answer so I call Will but he doesn't answer either. The pain is to bad so I call 911. Within minutes they pull in and strap me to the bed after checking me. They tell me to hold tight that the babies are coming and it won't be long now. I scream in pain but they can't give me anything. Then Will shows up as Gary pulls in so they talk to the medic while I cry.

It's not time! Their not due until May 18.

Will tries to comfort me but I don't want comfort.

Don't touch me you bastard!

He frowns but the medic pulls him and Gary to the side while I curl in pain and cry as they put me in the squad then see Erik standing at his car looking horrified but I get another pain and scream as I curl up holding my belly.

We need to go. She's going to have to start pushing soon!

We head out but they monitor everything on the way there. As soon as we get to the hospital they rush me into a delivery room and hook me up to several machines.

Okay honey it's time to push.

I look at the nurse and realize I really am having my babies alone. I don't know one person here. My mom's not even here. Like I expected anyone to be though. I've always been alone, why not for this to.

I push and push then Carson Joseph is born then forty-seven seconds later Bradley James decides it's his turn so I push him out. Carson weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces and Bradley James weighs 5 pounds 2 ounces. They both have brown hair and deep blue eyes just like Erik. I hold them while the nurse takes our picture but I'm week and groggy. I've lost to much blood so they work on me for a while then finally the bleeding stops. Finally they move us to a private room where they give me a stack of papers and I fill them out including the boys birth certificates. I put Erik down as the father and sign his name. I don't care if it's illegal he's the only one I've ever slept with so he's their father and if he has a problem with it... he can have a test done. I hand my nurse the papers but she ask if I want the boys circumcised and I tell her yes and sign the forms. She leaves then Will comes in with my mom, Devon and Gary. Will looks at the boys and grins at me.