What Am I Doing?

Tanner

Working with Tabitha was awkward at first watching her with Luke was amusing. He looked as if he wanted to take her right there but the look on her face was one of need. It's obvious why she's so famous. She's a very confident model. Hell I've never modeled with anyone let alone a hot half naked women. It kinda made me nervous. Seeing her topless. I almost commented but I caught myself. I have to admit I liked holding her during our photo shoot. It felt so real. Then I go and make her cry. I felt bad for that but then find out there's no boyfriend. That opens option for me. Until I found out who her bastard brother is. If that cock sucker would've left my sister alone she would be here today. That leaves another option opens. I have a few now. I like her after hanging out last night so I could go for a real relationship which I've never done or I can use her to get even with big brother. She's easy to manipulate. I've already figured that out. Or... I can always go with friends first method since there's the fresh break up and see what she does. I know she wants me because of how she responded to me bucking her in and she didn't pull away when I kissed her, but will she in a week or two. I'll play with the thought and see what happens at the party tonight. I text her.

On my way.

As I pull up Devon pulls in. God don't let him come over here. I really don't feel like fighting with him right now. She walks out with a small bag and her purse.

What's with the bag?

She smiles

I'm a girl, I pack things.

I cringe but she giggles

Not those things nasty. I have medicines and my emergency stuff. Just in case.

I didn't know she was sick she must be about over it.

Hey you kissed me so I better not get sick. We have a game Friday night.

She laughs.

Trust me you can't catch what I've got.

I grin

Okay, but I get sick I'm kicking your little ass.

I look at her in her short shorts and plaid shirt as she laughs but I bite my tongue. Does she always have to look so damn hot. We head down the road when she looks back and pulls her shirt up unbuttoning it then tyies it.

Uh that's better. My mom had a cow thinking you'd try to get in my pants if I wore my shirt tied.

I look over at her now naked stomach and chuckle but think she was probably right. We pull in and my cousin walks out. I look at her regretting how good she looks then step out while she's unbuckles.

Hey bastard you wanna race today?

Tabitha opens her door and steps out.

What are you racing?

Ken swallows hard while I laughing nervously. Then we hear the guys racing so we look at her. She smiles as she shuts the door then walks around to us where Ken takes her in just like everyone else does. She looks at me questioningly then shakes her head.

I'm Tabby by the way.

She elbows me giving me a look.

Oh Shit, Tabitha, Ken. Ken, Tabitha.

She looks at me shaking her head again.

Call me Tabby.

Then Kevin his older brother opens the door and walks out.