I Said No!

Tabitha

It's been six weeks and Renee comes over everyday to see Gary but she ends up out in my studio with me. So, I've been teaching her to pole dance. I take breaks when the boys fuss and she helps, but at 5:30 everyday Bo shows up so that's when I go inside and she goes home with the kids she watches. I'm getting back to my normal size but I've refused to go out until I'm the size I want to be. I've spent hours at a time working in my home gym then work in my pole dancing studio. Gary came home and saw me teaching Renee yesterday but didn't say anything. He just turned red and went inside. I don't think he's told Bo though. He's never actually seen me dancing. He's always at work while I'm out here. I can finally fit back into my old jeans again. Today Gary has the boys inside with him while I work out and I'm feeling really good so I'm doing a harder routine but Renee's not here so I'm in my boy shorts and a sports bra. I've got my music turn up and I'm on the poles getting busy. I pull and twist and twirl, then slide down landing on my feet while holding the pole behind me doing a squat then stand bottom first.

Excuse me sweetie but when did you learn this? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

I quickly stand upright and turn to face Bo who's smirking like he thinks it's funny that he caught me.

I've known how to do this for a long time. I learned last summer. I was an instructors assistant. How long have you been watching?

I wipe myself off but he chuckles.

I've been here long enough to wish I hadn't been. I see your ready to put some of your jeans back on.

I look at myself mostly naked and pull my clothes on.

Why are you wearing those baggy ass clothes? Get dressed I'm taking you out. You look amazing and you haven't done anything since you've had the boys.

I laugh and we go inside. I go to get dressed when I hear Gary talking to someone on the phone about babysitting. I hurry to pull on my purple top on with my jeans then walk out but Bo and Gary look at me so I pick up Carson and put him in his seat then put Bradley in his.

So where are we going?

Bo looks at me in my casual attire and smiles.

Well first we're taking Carson and Bradley to your mom. Then we'll just go. Your mom said she'd keep the boys all night.

I frown but pack the boys a bag while he grabs their pen and takes it out. This is the first time I've gone out the front of my house since I've had them. Then I hear JC pull in while Gary and Bo are outside but it's time to go so I suck it up grabbing up my boys and taking them out. Until Bo sees me and runs over taking Bradley.

Honey, I was coming back in.

I grin as I look over to see JC and Erik looking at us. I know Erik comes over when he can but he flirts when he does so I kinda hope today he does something. Bo buckles Bradley in while I buckle in Carson. He kisses me and we take off so I ignore my feelings yet again but I smile, as usual. We stop at my mom's and she gladly takes the boys but I notice my dad's car and she's actually in a good mood. However, I leave it alone for now and she tells us to have fun so we head out ending up at the pool hall where he laughs when I tell him I suck at playing pool.

Well come on, I'll teach you.

He grabs a stick helping me aim. We play a couple games and he helps me several times, making sure he kisses me each time. I giggle as we walk out but when we get to his car he pulls me to him kissing me. He grabs my bottom but I pull away so he pulls me back to him.