Carnival Fun

Erik

It's been two days since I've seen Tabby and I kinda feel guilty. I've talked to her on the phone but she's been so busy with other things. I still can't get over her being a virgin. She's always talking about college parties and things so how could a beauty like her still be a virgin? I'm kind of curious which college she actually goes to and what she's studying. I get ready to pick her up when Alex and Jo walk in.

Hey bro you wanna hit this party with us. The rest of the guys are ready to go. We can wait for you.

Nah guys, not tonight. I'm taking Tabby to the carnival.

They look at each other, then at me.

You really like her don't you?

Alex says giving me a serious look. I shrug as I pull my shirt on.

Damn bro, I haven't seen you this into a girl since Lily. Don't go getting to attached, your leaving in a couple days remember.

Jo cautions but I shake my head while Alex chuckles

Bro you know she's into you just hit it and get your ass out of there before she wakes up.

I look at him and he must've seen something because he slaps me on the back.

You dog! You done got that ass and your going back for seconds. She must be pretty damn good to get to you.

That pisses me off.

What did you just say? Don't talk about her like that. She's not some slut you dick. How you treat women and how I treat them is totally different. I actual like them!

Peter steps between us putting his hands up just as Alex gets defensively.

Whoa, did I hit a nerve? Dude you're leaving and she's going to be open game for the next guy. What do you think she's going to give up her career and go with you? She's famous and your just a fling.

The more he talks the madder I get.

Shut up Alex before you piss him off. She's a good girl, she doesn't sleep around, now back off. Erik knows what he's doing.

Jo tries to end the discussion but Alex grins frustrated.

Oh yeah. How do you know that for sure? She could be lying to him.

Alex insist, pushing me to blow.

I know she doesn't lie because she was a virgin you bastard! Now say another word about her and I'll beat your black ass!

They both huff looking at me shocked. I grab my keys and head out but Alex stops me at the front door in front of all the guys.

So your telling me out of all those models you got the virgin to give you some.

This got the others attention and pushed me overboard so I deck him. He falls back grabbing his face.

You mother fucker I told you not to talk about her!

Then before he could throw a punch Peter's grabbing him and Jack's pulling me toward the door so I wouldn't hit him again.

Come on man he's not worth it. What the hell's going on anyway?