Christmas Eve Blow Up

Erik

I can't believe Patrick. He should've known by now that women tend to pop in occasionally. I rant to myself. Sure it's usually Dalton but damn does everyone have to walk in on us today? We keep going and she slips so I catch her but I slip myself. She grabs my side and gasps. I instantly groan but don't move until she grabs my hip so I start to pull away but she squeezes and sighs so I pull her to me and she groans but she doesn't push me away so I keep going. Soon she leans back kissing me but she pulls me so I pull her giving her what she wants. Afterward I hold her briefly before pulling away but she turns and kisses me. We talk and wash but I realize then that she was serious about giving me what I want. I try to tell her we didn't have to but she won't hear it so we get dress. I walk out and Patrick looks at me but he's holding a magazine. Then he looks passed me at Tabby as she walks up.

Erik? How the hell did you land a model? Especially her!

Tabby laughs then walks into the kitchen leaving me to deal with him.

Patrick my love life isn't your business. She's the mother of my children. You know the kids you play with when you visit... Oh and I'd like to keep her so don't be barging in like that. You know better.

He laughs looking sarcastic.

Yeah well... you never have chic's over so I didn't think anything of it. Hey, does she have a younger sister or any single friends?

I punch him then.

No she don't have any sister's and find your own chic.

Tabby walks in then.

Well fella's I'm going home. My cousin's coming over to stay so I should to go meet her. Erik, I'll see you in a little bit.

She leans in to kiss me then stops

You know Tamila could use some company and I'm sure Patrick likes video games. Maybe he can entertain her?

I grin but Patrick shrugs looking annoyed.

What's she like?

He asks but Tabby shrugs.

She's a tomboy but I haven't got to spend much time with her these last couple years. She sends pictures but now she's so busy with school and stuff.

She kisses me then leaves without giving anymore details.

I'm not babysitting so you can fuck off.

I laugh amused.

Oh yes you are. She's expecting you now so you're going. We'll make up a reason for you to leave. You're eighteen and have a life to right?

He groans then we hear a car door open up so I grab my bag and we had over. I knock but she yells to come in so I put my bag in the bedroom then go to the kitchen where she already has her pajamas on. I watch as she bends over rooting through the fridge before I hug her from behind.

Hey baby, you changed without me.

She jumps pulling away as she turns and smacks me. When she screams Patrick runs in to see Tamila aka Tabby's look alike, just younger.

Oh shit! I'm sorry, I thought you were Tabby.

She pushes me back while Patrick laughs but she scalds me.

Well I'm not Tabby so keep your hands to yourself.

Patrick chimes in then.

Damn Erik you could've asked her name first. At least take her on a date before you try to make a play.