"Oh okay, so you are just gonna use me for my brownies and then ask me to go away?"

"Yes. Now leave."

"Fine!"

I continued standing there anyway. I'm gonna wait until he comes out. He has to pee right? Or get some food and water. Right?

I decided that it would be the best if I would to camp outside his room. I gathered a couple of packets of crackers I have taken from Tyler's house.

No I did not steal them, Tyler said I could take anything.

I grabbed a few glasses of water and some pillows and settled outside of Nathan's room.

"Alex!"

"Yeah?"

"I know you are camping outside my room right now!" Nathan shouted from inside his room.

"Dang it," I mumbled under my breath. "I'm still gonna camp here until you come out of that damn room!"

"Yeah, not gonna happen. You can camp there for all I care."

"And I'm going to," I said determinedly.

After about half an hour I decided to call Owen and asked him for help.

He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey Owen!"

"Hey babe," Owen greeted from the other end of the line which put a smile on my face.

"I need your help," I said with a small pout eventhough he can't see me.

"What is it?" Owen asked, his voice laced with concern and worry.

"It's just that I broke a promise and now Nathan is really mad at me. What should I do?" I asked helplessly.

"Woah, woah what did you do Al? Nathan doesn't get angry that easily."

"I know! He must be really really mad at me," I said as I buried my face into my hands. "What should I do?" I repeated.

"Give him brownies?" Owen suggested.

"Already tried that. Sad to say, it didn't work. Well, sort of."

"Sort of?" Owen asked and I could imagine how his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah you see, he want the brownies but he didn't exactly forgive me."

"Wow, I thought brownies usually work. Especially with Nathan."

"Yeah.. I thought so too. Oh gosh. I made a huge mistake and now I can't fix it. I'm so dead," I said, more to myself.

"Don't worry, Al. I'm sure you will sort this out," Owen said just to reassure me.

"Yeah, I will," I mumbled softly as I let a smile fall on my face.
→→→→→

"What should I get her?" I heard Nathan mumbled as he paced around in his room where the door was left ajar. A small frown was etched on his face as his eyebrows furrowed together, as if he was thinking really hard.

I contemplated for a moment and decided that this just might be my chance to make up to him.

"Nate?" I called out to my brother as I peeked into his room to see him looked up at me.

"What?" He snapped.

Okay.. At least he is not ignoring me or yelling at me. That's progress. Right?

"Do you need any help?"

"No. I don't need it and I don't want it."

"Come on Nate. Are you sure you don't need your super awesome and super talented sister's help?"