Explode

Patrick was singing his heart out on the stage. Doing hip movements to the beat of the song. He was wearing a red suit with a red bow tie. He had a pair of black fingerless gloves and for once he wore eyeliner and devil horns that light up. He was actually feeling more confident then other nights. The song ended so he went to the mic to talk.

"Now I know I'm barley in costume" he said. "But I'm borderline satanic to begin with right?" That cause girls to scream. He looked it the crowd to see the whisky brown eyes he knows to well. He tried not to make it noticeable that he saw him, but Pete made eye contact. He grabbed the bass he had on stage and put it on.

"This song is about um is our little feel good song for the summer. It's not in the summer and not about feeling good" he started sing Run Dry. He was moving his hips more and singing even better. Patrick really just wanted to impress Pete. When he sang "I'll drink you under the table" he pointed at Pete. Nobody noticed thinking he just randomly pointed.

He soon finished the set and went to take pictures and sign autographs for fans. At the end of the line stood Pete. "Hi" he said a little shy like.

"Hey" Patrick said back. They stood there awkwardly just looking at each other.

"You wanna get a drink?" Pete asked him pointing behind him at the bar.

"Sure" Patrick said. They headed to the bar and ordered a beer. "So how you been?"

"Good. Did some work with Black Cards, but then I just wanted some alone time" Patrick nodded understanding. He saw online that Pete wanted to take a break because of his divorce with Ashlee. "What about you?"

"Oh uh. Just touring and making music. Nothing more then that"

"How's uh Elisa?" Pete asked rubbing his finger against the top of the beer bottle.

"Um we kind of broke up. She wanted to get married and I wasn't really ready to" he said causing Pete to look up.

"So...your single?" Pete asked sounding a little hopeful.

"Yeah. Only reason why I would point at you when I sang that line" Patrick said feeling a little shy now.

"Well" Pete leaned in a little closer to Patrick till his mouth was close to his ear. "Want to keep your word"

Patrick bit his lip and grabbed Pete's hand. He dragged him backstage to his dressing room. Pete kissed him as soon as the door was closed. He worked on getting Patrick's bow tie off as Patrick takes off the jacket.

Patrick soon just pushed Pete against the wall and got down on his knees. He pulled Pete's pants down enough to to pull his dick out. Of course Pete wasn't wearing any underwear. Patrick put his mouth on him just teasing the head of his dick for awhile. Soon he took him all the way down and started bobbing his head.

Pete pulled him up once he felt close. He kissed him again slowly moving them to the couch. He push Patrick to lay down on it while he fully took his pants off. He got on top of Patrick and pulled his off as well. Patrick moved his hand up to take of the devil horns, but Pete stopped him. "Leave them" he said. "Shit. I don't have a condom"

"It's fine. Just fuck me" Patrick said feeling beyond turned on. Pete slowly entered him and Patrick squeezed his eyes shut. It's been awhile since he's had sex with a guy and to Pete didn't prep him.

"You okay?" Pete asked feeling concerned.

"Yeah. Just give me a minute" Pete nodded and leaned down to kiss Patrick's already red mouth. "Move" Pete slowly started thrusting and Patrick move his legs to wrap around Pete's waist.

Pete just watched Patrick the whole time. The way he moaned and the way the horns kept hitting the arm rest every time he thrusted into him. "Fuck. Harder Pete" Patrick moaned out.

He started thrusting harder causing Patrick to scratch at his back. Patrick soon came against their stomachs and soon Pete followed. They kissed as Pete pulled out.

Pete got off of Patrick and started getting dressed. "I better head out"

Patrick tried not to show his disappointment as he nodded his head. He kneeled in front of Patrick once he was fully dressed. "Your performance was really good. I'll try to catch your next show when you come back into town" Patrick nodded again to scared to talk. Pete kissed him and then got up and left.