Chapter 37!

KELLIN POV: "How did this happen?" Katelynne asks me in a confused and sad manner. We just discovered that she and I had sex last night and are now in the process of freaking out.

"Apparently, you came onto me and we-"

"You? I came onto you?!" She yells, pointing towards my chest. I frown at her sudden accusation.

"What's so bad about me? What? I'm not good enough for you or something?" I question, upset with her.

"What? No! I'm not even thinking about that. I'm thinking about the fact that I came onto you, which means that I'm the one who cheated on my boyfriend." She says gravely.

"Boyfriend? When did you get a boyfriend? You never told me you had a boyfriend." I say hurt from her keeping things from me.

"Ugh Kellin, that's besides the point! Don't you see what has just transpired between us?! Oh god, I'm going to have to tell him, aren't I? Then he's going to break up with me and then I'll be all alone, like I always am." Katelynne says, now starting to let tears flow from her eyes.

"Hey hey hey. It's going to be alright. Please, don't cry. You don't HAVE to tell your boyfriend. This could just be our little secret." I say scooting next to her, holding her in my arms.

"I don't know... I don't like keeping secrets from him. What if he finds out from someone else? I definitely wouldn't want that happening."

"How's he going to find out from someone else? We're the only two who knows about this. All you have to do is not tell him or anyone else and you should be just fine, okay?" I say, rubbing her back soothingly.

"Alright, I'll try not to. Meanwhile, as I recall, you have a date with Vic at 2 o'clock." Katelynne says, switching gears a little bit.

"Aha I'm not going to that and it's not a date! I was just supposed to go by his house to talk to him about some things, but now I'm thinking about bailing." I say sliding out of bed and pulling on my boxers.

"What? Why would you do that?"

"Because I don't feel like dealing with the awkwardness. I haven't seen Vic in over a year and not to mention, the last memory he had of me was the police dragging me off in the opposite direction for trying to kill his 'beloved' Danielle." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well... This is a chance to redeem yourself. Show him that your not the same person you once were." Katelynne says pulling on some sweats and a t-shirt.

"There's one problem with that sweetie. I haven't changed. I still hate that hoe, I just hate her even more now. Turns out she was right in her prediction." I say shrugging my shoulders before picking up my remaining clothing and walking towards the exit of Katelynne's bedroom, Katelynne following close behind.

"What was she right about?" She says as we enter into my room.

"She predicted that Oliver would quote on quote 'come to his senses and leave me for her' and that's exactly what he did." I say pulling out some fresh clothes from my bags.

"She wouldn't have been had you not pushed him away." Katelynne says before plopping down on my bed.

"Why are you suddenly taking her side?" I ask in mock anger.

"Kellin, I would never. You know I hate her too. It's just you control your own fate love. You could have easily stopped that from happening had you kept your cool and not attacked her. And even after you almost killed the bitch, Oliver was still by your side. It was ultimately your choice in letting him go. If I recall correctly, you wanted him to be with Danielle, is that so?" I roll my eyes at her, knowing what she was saying was the sadly, but undoubtedly truth.