Chapter 6!

JUSTIN POV: It's been exactly two weeks since Kellin practically moved into my house and I can honestly say he's gotten worse every day. He hasn't showered much, he rarely eats, he doesn't wanna leave his room, and he pushes me away every time I try to help him. Well, now I've got to force him to get up and get out because today marks the first day of our tour Sleeping With Sirens is going on to promote our new album.

"Kellin? Can I come in?" I say, knocking on the door. He doesn't answer. Instead, my ears suddenly fill up with the sound of Kellin singing Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart."

"...Say you love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my heart." And that's when I decide to walk in, soon regretting it.

"Kellin, OMG it smells disgusting in here. Dude, it's time for you to get up and go take a shower. We've got things to do today." I say, covering my nose and walking over to him. He looks up at me with lost eyes.

"I bet Vic thought I was disgusting too. That's why he left me." He says in a quiet, hurt-like voice. I frown at him when I remember that a certain band is going on tour with us.

"Kellin... Hey. Don't think like that. I'm sure that's not the reason he left you..." I say rubbing his back and sitting down next to him. He doesn't say anything. He just looks down and starts twiddling his thumbs. I sigh and lift his head up with my index finger to make him look me in the eye.

"Hey, our tour starts today. We have to leave in the next hour or so and-" He cuts me off.

"I'm not going." He says quickly. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Kellin, you have to go! We can't do the show without you, you're the fucking lead singer!" I yell.

"I can't go Justin! I-I can't face Vic. I can't be around him. I c-can't let him see how much him not being here devastates me. I can't let him know how much I still love and care for him, despite what he did to me. I-I'm sorry, but I just can't." He sobs. I grab both of his hands and look up into his eyes.

"Yes, you can, and you will. Just... put up a facade. Act like you don't give a damn about him, and besides do it for the fans. Think of how hurt they would be if we cancelled the tour because of what happened to you and Vic. Kellin, this is what we've been dreaming of for such a long time. Are you really gonna let Vic tear down what you've spent your whole life building?" I ask. He slowly shakes his head.

"No. Hell no. I've worked too hard to get to where I am now in my career just to give it all up for him. You're right Justin, thanks. I needed that reality check." He says giving me a small smile.

"Anytime bud. Now hurry up and take a shower and get dressed, we have to be out of here in 45 minutes." I say quickly. He nods and then hurriedly scurries off the bed to grab a change of clothes and leaving the room to go the bathroom. I quickly exit the room and decide to call the guys to bring the RV over.

***

VIC POV: "Dude, I think it's fucked up with what you did to Kellin. I mean, c'mon Vic, don't you think that was kind of harsh?" Jaime, my best friend, says. I roll my eyes at his comment. We're on the way to our first venue in L.A and me, the guys, and Danielle are all Just hanging out while Mike drives.

Kellin and I have been separated for about two weeks and I can honestly say I haven't been effected by it that much. I mean, I have my beautiful Danielle by my side and there's nothing more I can ask for, right? Plus, we're going on tour and I get to hang out and perform for all of our wonderful fans and I'm really excited about it. The only downside is Sleeping With Sirens is going on tour with us, so that means I practically have to see Kellin everyday and I'm not so happy about that, but it's whatever. I can be professional with him. The question is can he do the same?