Chapter 13!

KELLIN POV: After my performance with Pierce The Veil on King For A Day, I run off stage to see Alex standing there with the rest of his band, talking. I smirk and run over to them as a plan forms into my mind.

"Hey good looking." I say, jumping in Alex's arms, planting a kiss on his lips. He looks at me with suggestive eyes before realizing what I want him to do. I want Jack to know what he's missing out on. I want to make Jack so jealous that he'll be begging for Alex to come back to him.

"Hey baby. You did really good out there." He says shifting me to his hip while I lie my head on top of his.

"Thanks." I say smiling. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jack staring at us with confusion and a hint of jealousy.

"Wow Alex... just wow. So because you couldn't have me, you went and broke up Vic and Kellin's marriage? That's really fucked up." Jack says annoyingly.

"Aha! Don't flatter yourself Jack. Kellin and Vic are getting a divorce because Vic cheated on Kellin." Alex counters menacingly. Rian, Zack, and Jack all look at me with sympathy in their eyes.

"Jeez Kellin, I'm really sorry to hear that." Zack says.

"Yeah man, I know you really loved him." Rian says.

"It's okay. I mean, it's not, but there's nothing I can do about it. Vic decided that he'd rather be with that stupid slut over there-" I point to Danielle who is watching PTV perform. "-than me." I finish.

"That explains a lot. I was wondering why you weren't doing anything when you came off stage earlier and saw them holding hands. I'm really sorry about him Kellin. You don't deserve to get your heart broken." Jack says sympathetically. Wow, he actually seems to care about what happened to me. Maybe Jack isn't as bad as I thoug- Wait. What am I thinking? He's a bad guy! He hurt Alex so I have to hurt him.

"Yeah, but it's whatever. I have my sweet Alex here, so I'm okay." I say smiling before pecking Alex's cheek. I see a flicker of jealousy in Jack's eyes and I smirk. Oh yeah, this'll be a piece of cake.

"Anyways, we gotta get going. I'll see you guys later." Alex says right before walking off. I slide off of him and walk beside him as we start to head for my bus.

***

"So, um, I guess this is where our fun ends until your tour is over, huh?" Alex asks as we arrive at my bus.

"It doesn't have to..." I say smirking and grabbing his hands, lacing our fingers together.

"What are you playing at, Quinn?" He asks.

"Come on tour with me." I state.

"What? But there's no room on your bus. Plus, I still have to go back to Baltimore to get my stuff out of Jack's house and move it into my studio apartment a-" I cut him off with my lips in a sweet kiss. I smirk and pull back after a couple seconds, leaving Alex in a dream-like stance.

"We have room. You can sleep in my bunk or on the couch. And I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind your stuff being there for a little while longer. C'mon now. Please? Don't you like seeing Vic freak out when he sees us together?" I ask smiling. He chuckles.

"Um, I think that's you Kells." He says smirking.

"Well, whatever. Say you'll stay with me, pleaseeee?" I plead. "Think about it. You get to spend a whole month with this sexiness." I say pointing to myself. "I mean, who wouldn't want this?" I ask. He laughs before placing his hands on my hips, pushing me against the bus.

"That depends on if this sexiness gives me something in return." He asks, poking my chest in a playful way. I giggle before placing his hands back on my hips, pulling him closer.