Chapter 15!

OLIVER POV: "We're here!!!" Lee announces to everyone. We just arrived at Salt Lake at 10 o'clock a.m. Danielle and I have been talking non-stop for the past few hours and as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm actually enjoying my time with her. She's been telling me of her time on tour with the band's and of her relationship with Vic. She seems to really love him and it kind of makes me feel bad for her because I know for a fact that if I keep it up with my charms, there is no way she'll be with Vic for long.

"Looks like we have to get off now, huh?" She says smiling. I smirk at her.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." I say.

"Nope, I gotta go make sure Vic hasn't gone insane over me, but you can come with if you'd like." She suggests.

"Aww look who's warming up to me?" I say smirking at her. She just rolls her eyes playfully before grabbing her bags as do I.

"C'mon, let's go." She says before walking off the bus with me following close behind.

***

"This is the room the front desk lady told me Vic would be in." Danielle says, abruptly stopping in front of a door. She knocks on the door and not a moment later, Vic swings it open and a huge smile becomes evident on his face at once.

"DANI! Oh my gosh, baby, I was so worried about you!! Are you okay? And I'm really sorry about last night, I didn't want to leave you, but the guys were rushing me and said that we had to go, or we were gonna miss our check-in time." Vic says quickly while embracing Danielle.

"It's fine love. Oli, here-" She pulls away and points towards my direction. "-gave me a ride to the hotel." She says, smiling at me. Vic looks me over in suspicion as I lean against the door frame with a small smirk playing at my lips,

"Oh did he now?" He says.

"Yup, I did." I say, answering for Danielle. I look at her and smile before speaking once more. "Well, I'm gonna get going. Text me if you need anything." I say bluntly before turning around to leave, but before I can get two steps out of the room, Danielle spins me around before bringing me into a warm hug.

"Thanks for everything." She whispers before pulling back.

"You're welcome love. I'll see you around." I say right before exiting their room, but not without catching a glare from Vic. As I walk back towards the elevator, I can already feel the tension rising between Vic and I. He doesn't like or trust me and that's good, but it's not gonna stop me from trying to take what's his.

KELLIN POV: It's 10:15 and I have yet to get out of bed and start getting ready for Alex and I's date. Humph... who knew I'd ever be going on a date with my ex and now my fake boyfriend? Not me, and that's for sure. I thought that once Vic and I had rode off in the sunset and gotten married over two years ago, that we'd be together forever, but forever got cut off real quick. I suddenly get a text from Alex saying to hurry up and get ready and to meet him downstairs in the hotel cafe. I quickly text him okay and finally roll out of bed to get ready for our date.

***

ALEX POV: After sending that text to Kellin, I go and sit in a booth and decide to wait for him there. As I look out the window and watch as the snow lazily falls from the clouds from up above, my mind begins to review what has happened over the past few days. I started 'dating' Kellin, and even though our relationship is not real, I still feel somewhat responsible to protect and care for him. I know that I'm growing close to him and I suppose that's normal in the kind of partnership we have... right?

"Hey Alex!" Someone says, bringing me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see Vic and his girlfriend Danielle.

"Oh, um, Hi." I say smiling.