Chapter 4!

VIC POV: I am suddenly awakened out of my sleep by my vibrating phone next to me. I roll away from Kellin and sit up on the edge of the bed before grabbing my phone. I look down at it to notice that it's Danielle. I roll my eyes and slide the green button to answer her.

"What is it?" I croak out.

"Well, good morning to you too." She says with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I look back at Kellin's sleeping figure before deciding to get up and go into another room, not wanting to wake him.

"Oh sorry. I wasn't expecting to get a phone call at fucking-" I look at my phone. "4 o'clock in the morning." I say, sarcasm dripping from every word in the sentence.

"I know and I'm sorry. Its just... I miss you. And I know that the plan was to just wait until you got back from your trip, but..." She stops talking and all I could hear is her faint breathing for a couple of seconds until she slowly continues. "I got scared." She says hesitantly. I frown in confusion.

"Scared of what?" I ask.

"Scared of losing you. I know you say you don't want Kellin, but I just had this feeling deep inside that maybe after this trip, you would feel differently. I mean, he is your husband after all... I feel like you might fall back in love with him and out of love with me." She says in a shaky voice. By the sound of it, I knew she was on the verge of tears. And she was right. I hadn't thought of her not one time since Kellin and I have been in this resort.

"V-Vic." She chokes out. "I can't lose you. Not to him. Please... don't leave me." She continues. I take a deep breath in and then slowly let it out.

"What's your room number Dani?" I ask, calling her by my favorite pet name for her. I could practically see the smile on her face.

"412. Hurry babe." She says quickly.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes." I say, going back in Kellin and I's bedroom, quickly slipping on some sweats and a tank top.

"Okay." There's a moment of hesitation but she continues to speak. "I love you." She says in a whisper. A wide smile appears on my face as a warm feeling courses throughout my heart.

"I love you more. I'll see you in a bit. Bye love." I say quickly before hanging up. I slide my phone in my pocket before advancing towards the front door.

***

"Mmm, hey baby." Danielle says, pulling away after giving me a passionate kiss. I chuckle a little.

"Hey gorgeous." I say pecking her lips one more time before she grabs my hand and leads me over to her room. I quickly slide my shoes off before slipping under her bed sheets, pulling her under the covers, placing her in between my legs. I sit up and put my back against the headboard before wrapping my arms around her waist. She lies her head back on my shoulder, looks up at me, and smiles. I lean down and peck her on the lips.

"Feeling better?" I question. She smiles.

"Yeah, now that I'm in your warm, comforting arms." She says rubbing her hands up and down them.

"Sorry for being a dick to you earlier. You know I don't like to be woken up out of my sleep." I say lightly kissing her forehead while lacing her slender fingers with mine. She giggles and smiles up at me.

"Its okay and I know. I just wanted to spend some time with you before today. I know Kellin will be hogging you up all day." She says, before turning around in my lap, wrapping her legs and arms around me.

"Well, it is our anniversary trip. What did you expect?" I say chuckling a bit.

She just rolls her eyes before saying "Shut up and kiss me."