Chapter 36!

Sorry about the long wait you guys, I've been really busy :/

***

KELLIN POV: "So! Tell me, what was federal prison like?" Katelynne asks with a smirk on her face. We had been back at her house for a few hours now and was just sitting around on her couch, doing nothing but catching up with each other, but I was quickly finding that boring.

"Let's not talk about that, okay? I'm just glad that part of my life is over and what I did is now in the past. Anyways, I'm bored! Let's go do something fun!" I suggest happily.

"Well, what did you have in mind hun?" Katelynne asks.

"Well, I was thinking we could go out to a club. Besides, I need a new man." I say smirking as Katelynne lets out a giggle.

"Cheating on Oliver, hm?" She asks. I look at her like she had gone insane.

"Are you serious right now? I haven't talked to that boy in over a year. I HIGHLY doubt he waited on my ass to get out of jail. The last time I saw him, I told him to go be with Danielle and since I haven't heard from him, I'm guessing that's exactly what he decided to do. I don't think he would take me back anyway. I tried to kill his best friend Kate..." I say as if it were obvious.

"Why don't you ever try going for a girl?" She asks out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"I mean, from what you've told me, guys haven't exactly been good to you. Why not switch it up a little and go back to women?" She asks. I ponder the question for a moment before coming up with an answer.

"I don't know. I mean, you have a point there, but I haven't really been with a woman before. Like, ever. You're really the first one I've ever been attracted to and you and I aren't going to work out because you have a boyfriend, so that's a dead end." I say. She shrugs her shoulders before smiling up at me.

"Its okay. Don't worry about it, I was just asking. Anyways, go freshen up and then we'll head out in a few minutes, okay?" She says, standing up and heading towards her room.

"Okay." I say smiling and getting up off the couch before heading to my room to get ready to go out.

***

OLIVER POV: "Babe, do you mind go getting me another drink?" Danielle yells over the loud music of the club. She, some of our friends, and I were out celebrating one of her recent photo shoots and also our 6 month anniversary. I wanted to have a nice, romantic date with just the two of us, but she insisted on doing something with her friends, which I was okay with.

"Sure love. Be right back." I say smiling before grabbing her glass and pecking her cheek. I hop off of the booth seat I was sitting in and head over to the bar.

"Um yes, can I get another apple martini please?" I ask the bartender sweetly. She smiles at me before nodding her head and taking the glass away from me. I slide into the bar seat next to me to wait for the drink until I spot a familiar face just inches away from me.

"Katelynne?" I ask incredulously.

"Oliver?" She asks spinning around and looking at me, shock written all over her face.

"Wow. Long time no see. How are you?" I ask smiling before embracing her in a hug in which she returned quickly before pulling away.

"I'm doing really well, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm doing just fine. I've been taking some time off from touring so I decided to come and visit Danielle here in San Diego. Today's our six month anniversary." I say smiling.