Chapter 23!

I'm just going to apologize in advance for the shitty filler :/ Sorry guys, but I promise the next chapter will be better (:

KELLIN POV: "Babe, wake up." I hear someone whisper. I groan loudly and slowly peel my eyes open to discover Alex leaning down in front of me, smiling.

"What do you want?" I ask in a rude attempt to get him to leave me alone.

"Ooh, someone's grumpy. We have to leave in about an hour so we can have time to go through security so I need you to get up for me now." He says, patting my bed head.

"Do we have to?" I ask giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He chuckles at my attempt but nods his head anyways, causing me to frown.
"Ugh fine." I say rolling my eyes before slowly sitting up and pulling the covers off of me, sliding out of bed.

"I'll be downstairs making us breakfast while you get ready, okay?" Alex says, trotting over to the door.

"Kay, I'll be down in a minute." I say before pecking him on the lips. He gives me a genuine smile before turning on his heel and walking out of our room, letting the door close slowly behind him.

***

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" I hear Justin yell. I had just finished putting on my clothes and was now blow drying my hair. I look at him through the mirror to see him smiling lightly and leaning against the door frame, running his fingers through his gentle-like hair. I turn off the hair dryer and nod my head as if asking him to continue speaking. He clears his throat before walking into the bathroom, hopping up on the countertop and looking directly at me.

"Soooo about last night..." He says raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, I needed to talk to you about that. Look I know what you saw probably looked really bad-"

"Yeah... It did." He says, with a hint of judgment in his voice, which definitely caught me by surprise.

"Well, whatever you THINK you saw, forget about it, because it didn't happen. Vic and I-"

"Were making out. And don't try to deny it because I saw you Kellin." I roll my eyes at his statement and place the hair dryer down on the countertop before looking him dead in the eye with an annoyed expression on my face.

"Okay, first of all, stop fucking cutting me off. It's extremely rude and disrespectful, and quite annoying, might I add. Second of all, if I wanted your opinion on my love life then I would have asked for it. I understand that you saw Vic and I kissing but at least shut the fuck up and let me explain what REALLY happened before you start drawing your own conclusions and accusing me of infidelity." I snap with a little sass in my tone. He looked a little taken back by my statement, but I didn't care. He was starting to get on my nerves and he needed to stop being so mean to me when I didn't even do anything wrong.

"Alright, fine. Go ahead, I'm listening." He says coldly, crossing his arms underneath his chest.

"Last night, Vic texted me saying he was sad that he didn't get to see me at the party. I, of course, did not invite him so with that in mind, I asked him what he wanted and he just wanted to come over and say goodbye since I'm moving away. He came over, we exchanged a couple of apologies and a few laughs and next thing I know, his lips are on mine. But what you didn't see was that, I pushed him away telling him that he can't do that to me anymore because I'm in a committed relationship with Alex." I say defiantly, mirroring his position.

"And you expect me to believe that?" He asks scoffing.

"And why wouldn't you? Its the fucking truth!" I yell haphazardly.