Chapter 34!

OLIVER POV: "What the fuck are you doing, huh?" I ask a smirking Danielle.

"I told you, I was making out with my boyfriend. Is that such a crime?" She asks.

"I thought you said you liked me." I say in a confused manner.

"I do, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to sit back and let you be happy with Kellin. I want happiness too Oliver." She says in a irritated voice.

"Danielle, what you're doing is wrong. I understand you're upset that things didn't go the way you planned, but its wrong of you to keep stringing Vic along." I say rubbing my temples.

"Since when do you give a fuck about Vic? Last time I checked, you hated him." She says.

"I never hated him, I just disliked him. He's an okay guy and I don't really mind him, but its not okay for you to take advantage of him. If you love him the way you say you do, you'll let him go. Yeah, it may hurt him at first, but he'll get over it." I say.

"I don't know Oliver... I mean, Vic and I have been through a lot and I just, I don't know what to do. I mean, I want to break up, but I'm scared." She says in a frightened tone.

"What are you scared of love?" I ask sincerely.

"Of being alone. Believe it or not, Vic has been the only constant thing in my life other than my job and I like that. He's the only guy that has stuck with me through all of the bullshit I've put him through and not once has he ever mentioned breaking up with me, at least not to my face. He brings stability and I like that about him." She says. I frown and put my arm over her shoulder, guiding her over to the couch.

"Dani... You can't just settle. I know you're scared of being alone, but that doesn't mean you have to settle for Vic. There are plenty of guys out there who would kill for the chance to be with you, you just have to find the right one. One day, your prince will come, you just have to keep looking." I say.

"But I'm tired of looking Oliver! Vic... I thought that once him and Kellin were over and that we could finally be a real couple I'd be okay, but somewhere along the way, my feelings for him just died. I mean, I love him, I really, REALLY love him, but there's just no spark between us anymore. He's not what I thought he would be and it sucks because I really thought he and I would last up until marriage, but it certainly doesn't look that way. I'm basically bored with him." She says sadly.

"Is that why you're always around me?" I ask.

"Yeah. Oli, you're so much fun. Everyday with you is like an exhilarating adventure and I absolutely love it. I love spending time with you and I love being in your atmosphere. One smile from you could make all my fears and worries disappear. You're sweet and kind and funny and you're incredibly good looking and most of all, you're not a bore. There's never a boring moment with you. That's why you're my best friend, that's why I'm around you so much, and that's why I like you. That's why I love you." She says grabbing her hands and lacing her fingers with mine. She smiles up at me and I awkwardly smile back until I notice she was leaning in to kiss me. I quickly pull my hands away and grab the closest pillow and slap her with it.

"What the fuck Oliver?!" She yells at me. I just start laughing hysterically as she sits there with an angered look on her face.

"You knew not to do that. I'm dating Kellin, Danielle. I don't know what I've got to do until it sticks in your head that I like Kellin, not you. Now, don't get me wrong; You're a very attractive woman and if I wasn't with Kellin, then I would definitely date you, but the fact of the matter is that I like and want to be with Kellin. Not you, not anyone else, just... Kellin. Got it?" I ask, standing up and walking towards the door.