Chapter 18!

KELLIN POV: "Soooo...." Vic says awkwardly. We're just now on the way back to the hotel from the hospital and Vic is already being a pain in my ass so I decide to ignore him.

"Kellin, I'm sorry about this morning. You know I didn't mean what I said." He says, sounding truly sorry, but I didn't wanna give in just yet so I ignored him once more. He looks at me as if he was waiting on me to respond, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Please... Say something so I know how you're feeling right now." I ignore him still and he suddenly hits his breaking point.

"FUCKING SAY SOMETHING KELLIN!" He yells in anger. I look at him and then back at the street and that's when I notice he's on the verge of tears, but for once in my life, I really don't give a fuck about him right now. I feel him grab the hand I'm not driving with and lace his fingers with mine. I look over at him once again. He had a black eye, a bruised cheek, red scratches all up and down his muscular arms, and bruised ribs. Alex really fucked him up. Bad.

"Don't fucking touch me." I say snatching my hand away from his. I'm mad at him all over again.

"Kellin, I-"

"Shut the hell up Vic! You know, I'm getting really tired of your bullshit. One minute, you're saying you love me and then the next you're pushing me away and telling me to kill myself! What kind of person does that?! You play with my heart and make me believe that you love me-" He cuts me off.

"But I do love you." He says quietly.

"THEN START ACTING LIKE IT!!!" I scream at him as I pull into the hotel parking lot. I shut the car off, take my seatbelt off, and look at him, fuming.

"Kellin, I'm sorry. I'm-" I put my hand up to silence him.

"Vic please. You're not sorry. You never were. You really hurt me an-" He cuts me off once more.

"I know that. And I am sorry, I truly, truly am and I wish I could take it back, but I can't okay?! Listen to me Kells. I do in fact love you, but I'm not IN love with you. My heart belongs to Dani now... I see you as my friend, my soon to be ex-husband, but ultimately my friend. Aren't you tired of fighting? I'm sure as hell is. Kellin, please. Don't fight me on this... I just wanna put the past behind us and be friends again. You know? Like how we were before we started dating..?" He says. I shake my head.

"Vic, I can't be friends with you. I just... can't." I say wiping a tear away before reaching over and unlocking the doors, getting out of the car.

"Kellin, wait!" Vic yells after me. I ignore him and keep running into the hotel, bumping into someone.

"Well, excuse you!" Justin says turning around in mock anger. I chuckle at his reaction and wipe away my stray tears.

"Aha sorry man. I guess I wasn't looking where I was going." I say. He smiles down at me.

"Its fine, but hey, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying a lot." He says, genuinely concerned. I look back and see Vic getting closer to us, calling out my name.

"Um, I'll tell you later. I gotta go." I say quickly before running off towards the elevator.

***

KELLIN POV: After I came back to the room, I made Alex go because I needed to be alone. I was starting to rethink this whole plan he and I were doing. I mean, it's obvious that Vic will never be mine again so why even bother? He now only sees me as his friend and I'm not gonna force him to think of me any more than just that, his friend. Honestly, I'm probably starting to get over him anyway... it's just been too much drama trying to chase after someone who doesn't give a shit about you or how you feel about them. So, I'm done. Completely done. But... I still need to stay in this relationship with Alex so that when we travel to Baltimore soon after the leg of this tour, I can get Jack to come to his senses and reunite with Alex, but I see that's gonna be a pill, especially with Jack dating Zack. I shake my head at that thought. I still can't believe those two are dating...