Chapter 11!

KELLIN POV: After my heated conversation with Vic, I decided to head back to my room and call Tony. I've gotta catch him up on me and Alex.

K: Kellin
T: Tony

T: "Hello?" He asks.

K: "Hey love." I say smiling.

T: "Oh hey Kells, what's up? You ready for the show tonight?" He asks.

K: "Yeah, I am! And nothing really, I wanted to know if you were free right now." I say.

T: "That depends. What do you have in mind?" He questions.

K:"I don't know, lunch maybe? I need to talk to you about something important." I state.

T: "Oh okay, yeah sure. Meet you in the lobby in 5?" He requests.

K: "Yeah." I say.

We say our goodbyes and hang up quickly, but before I can leave my room, I suddenly get a text from Alex.

"We need to talk. It's urgent." He says.

"Can it wait till later? I'm about to go hang out with Tony." I send to him. Only about 30 seconds go by before he text's me back.

"Kellin... Jack's here. I'm freaking out! And plus... he's got a new boyfriend!" He replies. I pace back and forth across the floor trying to think of what to do with Alex's dilemma, until it finally hits me.

"Alright listen. I've got a plan, okay? But it's gonna be postponed till the concert tonight. Do you think you can wait for me until then baby?" I ask, using a simple pet name that I know Alex adores and can immediately make him calm down.

"I'll try..." He text's back.

"Alright good. I gotta go now, but text me or call me if you need anything else, okay?" I ask.

"Okay. Have fun with Tony." He replies.

"Thanks love." I text back before sliding my phone in my back pocket and leaving my room.

***

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" Tony asks me as we're sitting down in our booth, waiting for our food to arrive.

"Okay. Well, um, me and Alex are kind of a thing now..." I say, unsure of how he's going to take this news. Tony just looks at me with a look of surprise as his eyes widen.

"Are you serious?! Kellin-" I cut him off.

"Stop! Before you start going on a rampage, let me tell you what's going on, alright?" I request.

"Fine, go ahead." He says.

"Well, Alex and I kinda have this plan..." I say letting my sentence trail.

"Uh huh, I'm listening." He says.

"Since Alex really misses Jack and wants him back and I miss and want Vic back, we decided to date each other to make them jealous-"

"-Which would lead them to wanting you guys back, because we all know that you want what you can't have." Tony says finishing my thoughts.

"Exactly." I say smiling. "But you should know that Alex and I really aren't dating. It's all for show." I say.

"Yeah, I get it." He says as our waitress places our food in front of us.

***

"Anything else you wanna talk about?" Tony asks as I jump on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.