Chapter 3!

Soooo because wattpad doesn't allow certain content, I have to put a period between the bad words. Sorry for the inconvenience :-\ 

***

VIC POV: Kellin and I are downstairs in the resort's built-in Italian restaurant talking and waiting on our food to arrive when suddenly someone very familiar approaches our table.

"Hi Vic." Danielle says in her sweet voice. I gulp when Kellin looks at her odd.

"Oh, um, Hi Danielle. What are you doing here?" I ask getting up out of my chair and side hugging her.

"Who's this?" Kellin asks, standing up also.

"Oh, this is my friend Danielle. I met her on tour and was not expecting her to be here." I say, looking at her. She just rolls her eyes and looks at Kellin nicely.

"Ahhh and you must be Kellin Quinn. Let me tell you, I am a HUGE fan of your band Sleeping With Sirens and Vic over here talks about you all the time." She says, smiling at me and placing her hand on my shoulder. Kellin blushes and glances at me before turning to her.

"Oh, well, thank you. It's always nice to meet and talk with some of my fans because y-" I once again tune Kellin out as I start to have a mini panic attack. What the f.uck is she doing here? I told her 4 days! Does she ever listen to me? S.hit, she's gonna mess everything up...

"Vic!!!" Kellin yells, snapping me back to reality. "You need to stop daydreaming. That Danielle girl seems cool; we should all hang out one day." He says, sitting down once more. I laugh nervously.

"Uhhh yeah. We should." I say quickly, sitting down as our food arrives.

"You okay? You seem... jittery, nervous-like."

"Oh, me? I'm perfectly fine, let's hurry up and eat so we can get out of here." He just shrugs his shoulders before digging into his food.

***

VIC POV: "So how was y-" I cut Kellin off by sliding my tongue into his mouth as soon as the elevator doors close. I push him back against the wall and deepen the kiss, lifting both of his legs off the floor and hooking them around my waist as he tangles his fingers in my hair. I slowly pull back sucking on his bottom lip before going straight to his neck, kissing it over and over again. He leans his head to the side to give me more access and moans, involuntarily bucking his hips towards mine, making his crotch come in contact with my hardening one. Suddenly, the elevator doors open and I pull away from a breathless Kellin, who is leaning against the wall.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but I sure as h.ell like it." He says, grabbing my hand as we walk to our suite. I smirk while looking at him.

"I just wanted to kiss you, that's all." Truth is, I was just trying to make sure he hadn't gotten any bad thoughts concerning me and Danielle. I mean, I'm gonna tell him when we get home, but he at least deserves these last few days with me before I spring this on him.

We finally reach our suite and Kellin slides the key card in before unlocking the door and entering it with me following close behind.

"Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower before heading to bed, okay?" He says as we walk into our bedroom.

"Okay." I say, taking my shoes off before plopping down onto the bed. I grab the remote and flip the TV on before getting up to take my clothes off.

***SMUT WARNING!!!***

VIC POV: Its been 30 minutes since Kellin has been in the shower and I'm starting to wonder what's taking him so long. I get up and casually stroll over to the bathroom and swing the door open as I walk into the misty room. I close the door and that's when I hear small, little whimpers coming from the shower. I slowly advance forward but then stop dead in my tracks when I hear Kellin moan my name.