When the doors opened, she saw Seijirou standing in front of her with a clipboard.

"Asada-san?" he said surprised. "This is unexpected. Are you here with Kirito?"

She shook her head.

"I came alone."

"For what purpose?" he asked but then remained quiet. It took him a moment to know what is was as he placed his hand on her back and walked her out. "You came to see him didn't you?"

"Is that a problem?" she asked.

"I'm not sure if Kirito will approve of this. You see he isn't very fond of you visiting him," he stated.

"Seijirou, is there something going on with Kirito and Kyouji?" she asked.

Seijirou remained quiet.

"I'm not allowed to talk about my co-worker nor his client private information."

Asada-san frowned and before she knew it, she was already out the door.

"But I demand to know."

"When the time is right, Kirito will explain it all. Now if you would excuse me, I shall get back to work," he said and walked back inside.

Asada-san thought about it.

Why did Kirito have some business with Kyouji if everything was resolved. She didn't want him to make things even worse...in fact, she didn't want Kirito seeing Kyouji either.

She began to walk, her hands in her pockets as she looked down at the ground. The day began to get cold, Asada-san rushing quickly to her house.

She thought about Kyouji and everything else that occurred. She began to wonder, what if she never met Kirito? How would she be like now?

"Asada-san!"

Asada-san ignored her name being called, the thought getting into her head. If she had never met Kirito, would she have been fooled by Kyouji?

The sound of a motor came near, Asada-san looking back. It was Kirito. She felt a smile form but then again it disappeared. Seijirou must have called him to pick her up.

"Did he call you here?" she asked.

"Come on, let me take you home," Kirito offered.

"Why?"

"It's cold outside. I don't want you to get sick," he said and lend his hand out.

"No. Why am I always being protected?"

"Are you okay?" he asked and got off his motor and towards her. "Does this involve him?"

Asada-san looked up at him, biting her lip a bit, remembering what Kyouji had said. She stepped forward and gave him a hug, her arms closing around him.

"Asada-san?"

"It's always you. You're always there," she said quietly. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"Hurt?" Kirito asked and pulled back away a bit.

"Kirito...maybe you shouldn't get involve with me...you'll be safer that way," Asada-san said and looked away.

"What?" Kirito asked surprised. "Asada-san, I'll be your shield if I have to. That doesn't matter to me."

"That's my point...but I'm sure you'll be better off with Asuna. You still love her right?"

"What does Asuna have to do with this?" he asked.

"I heard you. You were talking with her last night...you never broke contact with her. You miss her, don't you?"

Kirito sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I don't understand why you always worry about that," Kirito said and walked back to his motor. "Listen Asada-san, if you want to discuss about this, let's head back to your place."

"Fine," she said and walked to his motor.

Kirito stayed quiet and so did Asada-san. She didn't mean to go this way with him. She closed her eyes. She always found herself arguing with him about her and it was just bugging her.

But what she was most afraid of was Kirito admitting he still loved Asuna.

How did things quickly turn to this?

She looked over at Kirito and his face was all serious. She had probably already bothered him with that. But she needed to know. She had to be sure of his feelings because right now, things weren't clear and she felt herself become confused.

Could today be the day it'll all be over?