Chapter Fifty-Eight

That night, I dress in a cream coloured dress and flats. Apperantly it looks cute, according to Mum.

I look at my clock, phone and watch numerous times waiting for 7:30 to roll around.

And eventually it did. The doorbell rings and Chandler's family comes in with Sam.

Chandler, Sam, Grayson and I all sit down on one side, and the adults sit on the other side.

Laughter and chatter fills up the room and soon enough were all having a great time. Chandler laces his fingers into mine and smiles at me. I smile back.

After dinner, I go up stairs to the balcony. I slide open the door and step out into the dark, cool night.

A short while later, Chandler comes out and stands near me.

"It's a nice night." he says. "Yeah." I reply. We stand inches apart and look out into the dark night that's spotted with lights.

Chandler faces me and looks into my face. "Everything's gonna be alright."

And under the night sky and stars, we kiss. And this time it's soft and real.

Things that have happened don't matter now, because everything is good.

I hope you guys liked my story! It was 58 chapters long, but you guys read all of them! Thanks guys! I love you all very much. Sorry if I spammed you with SO many chapters, but I didn't want Instagram to delete them before I published them. ❤️