Chapter Twenty-Nine

The next day at school, for once, everything's actually good. Some people ask Chandler for signatures and all but we have a really calm, non-stress day.

Were sitting at our lunch table and Chandler's talking about his filming experience andvwhat happened while he was away.

"Did you go to Comic Con?" Sam asks. "No, I have to go this weekend." Chandler sys putting his fork down.

"Wait, this weekend?! So you have to fly over again this Friday?" I ask utterly shocked. Chandler nodded.

"Yes, Jess. My Mum was wondering if you two want to come to Comic Con this year." Sam and I jump up excitedly.

"Yes!" I say. "OMG! We'll come. Does this mean we can talk and see the cast?" Sam grins stupidly to himself.

Chandler nods laughing. "My Mum said she'll talk to your parents. Because it's pretty late notice. It's in two days that we fly out again."

Sam and I calm down and look at Chandler completely fascinated. I really should've listened but all I was thinking about was Comic Con.

When I got home, Mum was in the kitchen cooking dinner. "So, did Gina talk to you?" I ask as soon as I get in the door.

Mum puts her knife down and studies my face. "Yes, she did." I sit on one of the seats and excitedly ask, "So can I go?" Mum shakes her head.

"W-what?" I stammer. "I don't want you to go. It's to far and the plane ticket will cost." She sounds really hesitant.

"Mum! Please, I have to go! It's a one in a lifetime experience. Plus, I have the money! I saved up lots of money and if that means I get to go to Comic Con, than I am happy." I say trying to convince her.

"Fine fine! You can go!" I hug Mum and run upstairs to tell Chandler and Sam.

QOTD: Do you like scary movies?

AOTD: Yeah, you could say I do