Chapter Twenty

The next day is fighting day. To be honest I'm not looking forward to it but Mum asked me to go so I will.

She drops me off out the front and I walk in. The office lady tells me to take a seat so I do. A guy comes out and talks to the lady behind the desk.

She points to me and the guy nods. He turns around. "Hi, I'm Jackson. You must be Jess?" I stand up and nod.

"Great! Follow me." Jackson leads me into a large, empty room that has a big mat laid on the floor. I place my bag on the floor and walk onto the  mat.

"I'll be teaching you self-defence moves but it's actually to help your bone develop." I nod but actually I'm 99% tuned out.

Jackson is good looking. Like REALLY good looking. He has tanned skin and brown hair that is nicely cut. He has blue eyes and biceps.

I can't help but notice his english accent. Chandler and Sam didn't care anymore so why not look into other choices?

After that, Jackson taught me kicks and punches. I learned quickly and floored him twice.

"Your a pick things up quickly!" He says when we walk back into the foyer. "I know."

I walk over to the door, place my hand on the door handler and look back at Jackson. "It was nice meeting you." I say. "You too." He smiles.

I walk out the door and get in my Mum's car with a grin on my face.

| To tired to check for spelling mistakes, but yeah. Here's the chapter 😊 Remember to vote &  comment!! |

| QOTD: Have you ever stayed up the whole night? |

| AOTD: Trust me, I've tried so many times!! But tonight I'm going to really try and stay up! |