Chapter Fifty-Two

I push Chandler away and frown at him. Chandler reaches forward and takes my hand, leading my out a side door.

We're on the roof. Cold air blows around me, making my teeth chatter. "What?!" I yell at him.

Chandler stares at me with a confused expression. Then he realises what I'm angry about. "You know about me and Lila don't you." His eyes downcast.

"Yes! I do. And don't you be the one who's sorry because you brought it on yourself." I shout at him.

Chandler takes his mask off and glares at me. "I'm sorry okay!" He fights back. "Shut up!" I scream at him.

Were both quiet, staring at each other. "You can keep dating Lila. Your both savages!" I storm off the roof and slam the door shut after me.

He doesn't care. Chandler AND Lila don't care about me trying to kill myself.

I start crying after that. I melt against the wall and rip my mask off. "Jess?" I hear Sam's voice.

He sees me and comes over. I jump up and hug him. I need someone like Sam in my life right now. I'm glad he's here.

I bury my head into his shoulder and sob hard. "Was it Chandler?!" Sam asks furiously. I nod and wipe my eyes.

Then Chandler comes around the corner. Sam storms up to him.

"Why?! Why are you such a ass! You treat Jess like crap and you don't care! Gosh, I never knew you were like that" Sam glares at Chandler for one more minute and comes back to me.

"Come on Jess. Let's go." Sam says.

CHANDLER OR SAM? Who will win 😏