Chapter Thirty-Three

Comic Con's today. I'm bursting with joy because I'll see the cast and fans. It's sort of overwhelming.

I decide to wear black skinny jeans, my black buckle up boots and my favourite t-shirt saying: I'm allergic to everthing but video games.

I let my wavy hair fall around my shoulders and put some make-up on. When I go out into the main area, the boys are out on the balcony.

Apparently Sam and Grayson like dropping eggs off the balcony.
Chandler sees me, so he comes inside and shuts the sliding glass doors.

I start making coffee and Chandler sits down at the bench. "Excited for today?" He asks. I nod.

"Look, Chandler...Maybe it would be better if we didn't hang out so much over this little holiday. There's been some rumors about us dating and I want to make it clear that were not together." I pour the water in to my coffee.

"Putting distance between us isn't going to lesson my affection for you, Jess." Chandler then says.

I stare at him, completley utterly shocked. His affection for me.....I'm jerked out of my thoughts when the other boys come in.

Then Gina knocks and lets herself in and says, "Ready to go to Comic Con?"

QOTD: Hot weather or cold weather?

AOTD: Cold because I can't feel the cold as much lol