Chapter Nighteen

Lila and I talked for an hour after that. I told her everything that's happened. From the party to last night.

She listened the whole time. She said she did visit me in the hospital but I was asleep.

After that we went shopping. I brought a new phone and some clothes. Then after that I went home.

I synced all my contacts onto it and logged onto my Instagram. I scroll down my feed and slices of hurt go through my chest.

Photos of Chandler as Carl keep popping up. I get so frustrated that I unfollow all of the accounts.

It only just registered to me, but Chandler will be filming the next season soon.

I don't know when though. "Jess? Are you here?" I hear my Mum call. I open my door and go down stairs.

I sit on the couch and flick on the TV. "How was your day?" Mum asks me. "Okay. Shopping wth Lila." I respond.

"Jess, you've been really down lately. Why?" There. She knows something's wrong. I start crying.

"I screwed up!" and I pour out everything. I tell Mum everything that's happened and she listens.

That's one of many things I love about Mum. She always listens, even if she doesn't want too. After I'm done talking, I'm a wreck.

But for some reason  feel as if a tonne has been lifted off my shoulders. Mum isn't angry at me, instead she's calm and relaxed.

"Well your doctor asked me if you were going tomorrow to your fight club. I say you should go. Let a little steam off."

I laugh. "Well I guess I'm going to fight club!"

| QOTD: Are you popular? Or do you just have a small group of friends? |

| AOTD: I am friends with everyone but I also enjoy my own company so 😊 |