Chapter Thirty-Seven

I'm sitting in the balcony reading when Chan comes onto the balcony and sits on the chair beside me.

"Grayson and Mum have gone to get dinner." he tells me. I nod and keep reading my book.

"Why have you been distant from me since the panel?" He then asks furiously.

"Why?" I slam my book shut.
"You practically asked me out during the panel. I'm sorry if you want me so bad but I'm with Sam and I like being with him." I close my eyes and put my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry Chan." I stand up and go into the part where I sleep.

I grab my phone and text Sam.

I say:
How's it going?

Sam doesn't reply so I go out and look through the fridge for something to eat. I put a piece if pizza on a plate and heat it up for five minutes.

While I'm waiting for it to heat up Chandler comes up and looks at me, face to face.

I go to speak but he says, "Don't" and we both go silent. Then I do the most stupid thing, I kiss him.

His lips are so soft and his arms wrap around me. I know I shouldn't be kissing Chandler, but I don't stop.

Then, the microwave beeps and we break away. I start eating my pizza and while I am, I realise something.

I'm dating Sam but I chose Chandler.

QOTD: Favourite actress and actor?

AOTD: Chandler & Jennifer Lawrence