Chapter Sixteen

When Sam and I get to the carnival, tonnes of people are already there. I'm not susprised though, because these events are really popular.

Hopefully with all these people here we won't run into Chandler. First, Sam and I play a game where you have to hit as many balloons as possible.

I won by one point. I got a big panda bear that is so fluffly! After that, Sam brought me popcorn dipped in chocolate. "Ewww!" I laugh.

"No, really it's good!" He holds out the tub and I grab a piece. I hesitate and eat it. I expect to be disgusted but then I laugh because it tastes really good.

"That is so good!" I say. "Told you! Maybe you should listen to Sam The Man more often!" He brags.

I playfully hit him on the shoulder. After about three more games, we decide to go on the ferris wheel.

It goes up up and up. I'm not afraid of heights. I love them! You get to see the city with it's lights and you feel like you flying.

It ends and we leave the carriage. We rest next to a stall that is empty. Weird, I think. I glance at Sam once and a couple more times.

Then before I know it, Sam's kissing me. I'm stunned, happy and guilty all at the same time. Then I we break away.

"Sam?!" I hear a familar voice demand. I wince, then turn around to see Chandler.

| I'm too tired to check it do ignore the spelling mistakes. |

| QOTD: What's your favourite drink/s? |

| AOTD: I love coffee, Coke Zero & Pink Lemonade! #sohealthy