Chapter Twenty-Three

I went into Sam's house but his Mum said he was out, so I went straight home. Mum's car wasn't in the driveway which means she's still at work.

I unlock the door and flick on the lights when suddenly people are jumping out saying, "SUSPRISE!"

At first I'm shocked but then I see Chandler, Sam and Lila. Of course! They planned a susprise party. Chandler comes up and hugs me.

"Happy birthday!" He says. I hug Sam to then Lila. "Thank you so much guys!" I look around and see a bunch of people. All people I know, too.

Streamers are hung up around the place, balloons are being kicked around, food is being passed around and drinks are being served in red plastic cups.

David Guetta, Bruno Mars and mixes of songs are being played. I look over and see a girl.

She has blonde hair, flawless skin and green eyes. She's wearing jeans and a Fall Out Boy top. I excuse myself and walk over to her.

"Hi, you must be Jess?" She says. I nod and sit on the seat opposite her. " I'm Elle." She smiles at me.

We start talking about all sorts of things. It's around fifteen minutes when I ask her, "Want to hang out sometine? Go shopping or something?"

Elle looks up and grins. "Sure!" We share phone numbers and I join the other people.

The rest of the night, we danced and had loads of fun. Eventually people left and I crawled up stairs and collapsed in my bed.

In seconds I'm asleep.

| I actually sorta left Elle out for nearly 99.9% of the story so don't expect more of her after this! So yeah, apologies if you liked her. |

QOTD: Favourite colour?

AOTD: Green 🍃💚🐢🌵🎾🍏♻️